Wot bout my#11 please:wink2:

btw i was just thinking (which is dangerous) but does anyone think we should all have a 'name' like the Eden Freaks. Something like The Tartan terrors or Fringe Fatales!!! :roftl:We dont have to though , just a thought!

I think Jazzys doing that on the new design. I thought we were keeping the Freaks tag though?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

btw i was just thinking (which is dangerous) but does anyone think we should all have a 'name' like the Eden Freaks. Something like The Tartan terrors or Fringe Fatales!!! :roftl:We dont have to though , just a thought!

OOHHH shoni you didn't tell me that was your idea ! Hope your head is ok after having your thought for the day. :naughty:

I think Jazzys doing that on the new design. I thought we were keeping the Freaks tag though?

Ahhhh didn't know that, thats cool. :thumb_yello: Looking forward to see wot Jazzy wil come up with :biggrin2:

OOHHH shoni you didn't tell me that was your idea ! Hope your head is ok after having your thought for the day. :naughty:

Ahhh, the joys of sisterly love!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Some amazing Mod work already took care of it. Honestly, if our governments were run by these Mods life everywhere would be good.

Totally true!:biggrin2::wink2: When you mentioned 67 I didn't see first page:blush-anim-cl:, sorry and thanks:thumb_yello:

Maybe the Tartan Freaks or Fringe Freaks - keeping the freaks in there!

Ok, just saw the list at the front. What is that about?

Jazzy is doing a design for t-shirts like they had for the Eden gig, and you can choose which number you want to be. :thumb_yello:

Ok, just saw the list at the front. What is that about?

That's where you can get your Freak number, like we have on the back of our Eden shirts.

Oh right. So can i pick any number? What do i do exactly? Do i get a t shirt made for me? I dunno!

I think some numbers are just waiting for people to say whether they still want them at the moment, as this is the list started for Eden.

When Jazzy has done the new design, she'll post it for everyone to take and get t's made up for the gig:thumb_yello:

I think some numbers are just waiting for people to say whether they still want them at the moment, as this is the list started for Eden.

When Jazzy has done the new design, she'll post it for everyone to take and get t's made up for the gig:thumb_yello:

Oh wow! That is very generous! May I just pick number 56? It is lucky for me :teehee: Or should I pick 38 or 39?

Oh wow! That is very generous! May I just pick number 56? It is lucky for me :teehee: Or should I pick 38 or 39?

If that's your preferred number, just PM Freddie, and he'll put you on the list:thumb_yello:

wow. never knew that! Lol. ok thankyou. and thankyou for adding me to the list!

I am so excited : http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?day=23&month=8&year=2010&hour=7pm&min=0&sec=0&p0=0

It is 48 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes and 19 seconds until Monday, 23 August 2010, 19:00:00 (UTC time)

I am so excited!!!

Archived