• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hhaha. awesome.

I just thought of another aim for the evening if i do not get to be a LG. Lets try and get him shirtless!

I'm not sure he'll necessarily appreciate that...he's fine with getting his kit off until someone WANTS him to get his kit off. Then he gets awkward.

Bless. :naughty:

I'm not sure he'll necessarily appreciate that...he's fine with getting his kit off until someone WANTS him to get his kit off. Then he gets awkward.

Teehee. I really wanna shout at him "SHOW US YOUR BELLY!!! WOO!!! CHICKEN!!!" teehee. but if that will put him off, i wont. I know, everyone just singing perfectely and he will dance more, and get hotter. woo

and so we need to be cunning and discreet about it, wouldnt want to be lary and scary...maybe "Mika argh no, look at this wound please can we borrow your shirt to dress it" :roftl:..

he loves getting his manly moobs out:wub2: he is just a control freak and wont do it if someone tells him too:roftl: I would so never do that anyway imagine it, "mika get your shirt off", how degrading and classless:sneaky2:

and so we need to be cunning and discreet about it, wouldnt want to be lary and scary...maybe "Mika argh no, look at this wound please can we borrow your shirt to dress it" :roftl:..

The way to get him naked is to basically just jump your arse off. Make it ridiculously hot in there, make it the best crowd he's ever seen and that shirt will come off.

And if he's prowling the MFC looking at our plans for getting him naked, I'm just saying that that's the sort of time when you take your shirt off, I have no desire to see your 'sort of hairy' chest. :shun:

whats the magic word?:blink: Ingie??:roftl::wub2:

you dont need any magic word just to be inbetween 2 gay guys for him to take his shirt off just like what happened in glasgow in feb ... it was magic but it wasnt for me just for the 2 david`s :sneaky2:

The way to get him naked is to basically just jump your arse off. Make it ridiculously hot in there, make it the best crowd he's ever seen and that shirt will come off.

And if he's prowling the MFC looking at our plans for getting him naked, I'm just saying that that's the sort of time when you take your shirt off, I have no desire to see your 'sort of hairy' chest. :shun:

:roftl::floor: me either :shun: hear that Meeks?

Sounds like a plan:thumb_yello::wink2:

you dont need any magic word just to be inbetween 2 gay guys for him to take his shirt off just like what happened in glasgow in feb ... it was magic but it wasnt for me just for the 2 david`s :sneaky2:

at the second brighton gig i took my husband, he is 6foot6 Mika couldnt take his eyes off him, Im not sure if it was just cause he is tall :sneaky2: tut

:roftl::floor: me either :shun: hear that Meeks?

Sounds like a plan:thumb_yello::wink2:

Yeah, we're like so above drooling over hot popstars. Just cos he's all toned and lean and tall and debonair, it doesn't mean we want to see him naked, sheeeeesh.

Oh who am I kidding? :roftl:

Yeah, we're like so above drooling over hot popstars. Just cos he's all toned and lean and tall and debonair, it doesn't mean we want to see him naked, sheeeeesh.

:shocked::roftl: on that thought Im off to bed, sweet dreams to me :roftl:

yeah we should all get another meet and greet thing again with proper champagne and no over-crowding mika :thumb_yello:

*jumps into the thread* Hell yeah, count me in!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Awww, good luck to all of you who'll try to get on stage this time! Fingers crossed and all my support! :thumb_yello:

I've been on stage twice, and not for all the tea in China i would've want to miss that experience :wub2:

It just varies so much doesn't it. In Dublin all the girls got individual pics....but I think that was just about the only time wasn't it? As we have always said.....nothing is ever guarenteed and really is a bonus if it happens. We almost got thrown out at Sheffield, it was only due to Vicky's persitance that we didn't.

It does indeed. In Hamburg i had the best time, we were only 6 girls backstage and got quasi individual pics taken (only 2 of us with him at a time). Plus: Mika had enough time for a lovely chat with us....*stops fangurling right now*... In Paris everything was more anonymous, we were many girls and were divided in 3 groups for the picture, which was done in a hurry because the whole staff was already about to pack and leave the venue :lmfao:

Eloise, go for it but just don't expect TOO much...then everything that happens is a bonus and you'll have fun and a great time! :thumb_yello:

And we met Ian McKellen. I think we did all right. The backstage moments are never necessarily that long anyway. It's picture and a bit of brief chattage - in Vienna it was a pic as soon as he got off stage and then he was off. It's not a big old party with champers and vol au vents.

You met Ian McKellen?! Ok, NOW I'm jealous!!!! :aah::roftl:

I'm not the least bit interested in him getting his shirt off, not one little bit!:naughty:

But I do have this overwhelming urge lately to go up to him, and hike his trousers up!

Gawd man, get a belt!!!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

*jumps into the thread* Hell yeah, count me in!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Awww, good luck to all of you who'll try to get on stage this time! Fingers crossed and all my support! :thumb_yello:

I've been on stage twice, and not for all the tea in China i would've want to miss that experience :wub2:

yeah i could have done it @ glasgow this year but i hadnt seen him for over 2 years and wanted to do front row which i had never done either so i passed thinking i`d never see him for well over another 2 yrs then this happens !

:shocked::roftl: on that thought Im off to bed, sweet dreams to me :roftl:

Enjoy! :biggrin2:

You met Ian McKellen?! Ok, NOW I'm jealous!!!! :aah::roftl:

He's very nice. But I completely forgot until the next day that I'd met him because Mika came down the stairs 2 minutes later, hahaha. Lovely pics with him btw, so cute!!

Adorable!!! Thanks to that girl, this pic just turned out :fangurl::mf_lustslow::wub2:

:thumb_yello:

Yeah, it doesn't change the fact that I want to nut her, but still, good things come to the ones who don't try and push other people out. :biggrin2:

I'm not the least bit interested in him getting his shirt off, not one little bit!:naughty:

But I do have this overwhelming urge lately to go up to him, and hike his trousers up!

He's got one, remember? One that he supposedly loves.

*is yet to see him wear it* :shun:

I'm the same...worried that if I got close I might automatically do it because I do it at home many times a day to my lads:teehee: Drives me mad:aah:

He's got one, remember? One that he supposedly loves.

*is yet to see him wear it* :shun:

I think he loves looking at it:naughty:

I'm the same...worried that if I got close I might automatically do it because I do it at home many times a day to my lads:teehee: Drives me mad:aah:

I swear, at some point over that August weekend, I'm going to just say, "oh for heavens sake!" and do it:roftl:

:lmfao: !!!! I have the same urge, let's all do it together :roftl:

I think he loves looking at it:naughty:

I swear, at some point over that August weekend, I'm going to just say, "oh for heavens sake!" and do it:roftl:

And if you need a hand I'll be there:thumb_yello:

Archived