• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thank you for my bold 27 :biggrin2:

had to read up on this thread for a moment.

I suspect Ilse also wants a number but I'm sure she'll let you know which one.

:thumb_yello:

ok, i've just seen this, i still have A LOT of catching up to do, but maybe there's a nice person here who can tell me the most importan stuff in a nutshell?:teehee:

like what numbers? :teehee:

btw: i'll catch it all up, but i've been e bit busy lately so haven't had time yet(seeing as i only decided yesterday that i''d be coming:aah:)

thank you for my bold 27 :biggrin2:

had to read up on this thread for a moment.

I suspect Ilse also wants a number but I'm sure she'll let you know which one.

:thumb_yello:

Lol yeh. I got a bold 56 too. I am sooo excited. Man, i really wanna be a lollipop girl. So much I may just kill someone to be one. So watch out.

:aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

ok, i've just seen this, i still have A LOT of catching up to do, but maybe there's a nice person here who can tell me the most importan stuff in a nutshell?:teehee:

like what numbers? :teehee:

btw: i'll catch it all up, but i've been e bit busy lately so haven't had time yet(seeing as i only decided yesterday that i''d be coming:aah:)

One thing that is happening, is that we might all be getting hats, and we get t shirts like at eden, and we get to pic the number t shirt. I picked 56. WOOO :punk:

Ok Ill wack the eden list up and delete as needed , if anyone objects ... shout!:thumb_yello:

i want to keep my eden number pls :thumb_yello:

btw my friend (#24) is Zoe. She isnt coming to Fringe so that number can be used by someone else if they want?

btw my friend (#24) is Zoe. She isnt coming to Fringe so that number can be used by someone else if they want?

Awwww is she not coming ... you can't twist her arm ... she was nice :thumb_yello:

You're coming then ... glad to hear that :biggrin2:

So are you coming then? Have you sorted everything?

One thing that is happening, is that we might all be getting hats, and we get t shirts like at eden, and we get to pic the number t shirt. I picked 56. WOOO :punk:

oh, ok sounds fun :teehee:

i don't know which number to pick tho, i don't really have a favourite number or so. So the one who's in charge of the numbers can just give me one:wink2:

i think i really must take the time to read this thread :aah:

Awwww is she not coming ... you can't twist her arm ... she was nice :thumb_yello:

You're coming then ... glad to hear that :biggrin2:

So are you coming then? Have you sorted everything?

no she has a 2yr old and doesnt want to be away from him for longer than she already is (we are already away for fri - sun nights at the Rewind festival). I am 99% sorted and think i SHOULD be there ;):thumb_yello:

ps even if i am not coming i dont want to give up my freak number to anyone else. is that mean? its not like its an exciting one to have ;)

No, its not mean, just obsession:teehee: (I feel the same about mine, the no. 13 will be mine forever)

ps even if i am not coming i dont want to give up my freak number to anyone else. is that mean? its not like its an exciting one to have ;)

Not at all.

I wondered for a while why #2 hadn't gone when I jumped on it, and then after saying how proud I was to be Mikas #2, and the response I got from that, I realised why?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

But I am STILL proud, to be Mikas #2:naughty:

Who's excited? I really wanna be LG

I'm going to be BG again, I hope!

I've only done it once, so I'd like to have another go with Vicky and Viv.

I'm going to be BG again, I hope!

I've only done it once, so I'd like to have another go with Vicky and Viv.

I've only seen mika once, and i didnt get to meet him cos my mum wanted to go home :( And i seriously want to meet him. He's so unique. I have to just meet him. argghhh! And i really wanna be proud of myself and say "I HAVE DANCED ON STAGE WITH MIKA!" you know what i mean? I really wanna be a LG too cos it would be fun:biggrin2:

I've only seen mika once, and i didnt get to meet him cos my mum wanted to go home :( And i seriously want to meet him. He's so unique. I have to just meet him. argghhh! And i really wanna be proud of myself and say "I HAVE DANCED ON STAGE WITH MIKA!" you know what i mean? I really wanna be a LG too cos it would be fun:biggrin2:

i've only seen him once as well. and would also love to meet him:aah:

It is fun, although a little nerve wracking to begin with, but once the procession bits done, the Lollipop dancing at the end is great fun.:thumb_yello:

Where did you do it?

Birmingham, with Laurel, Jazzy and Sharon.

It is fun, although a little nerve wracking to begin with, but once the procession bits done, the Lollipop dancing at the end is great fun.:thumb_yello:

Birmingham, with Laurel, Jazzy and Sharon.

You're all so brave, I would never have the nerve!!!

You're all so brave, I would never have the nerve!!!

Hey, if Mika says 'put some frilly pants on and shake your booty' you put some frilly pants on and shake your booty.

Unless you're a boy. In which case you put on some black parachute pants and get your hair all caught up in the toy boy doll, but WHATEVER. :aah:

Archived