Thanks for the text Rose. Yes, I definatetly would like to keep my number 3 if poss :biggrin2: I felt really guilty about not getting round to getting an Eden Freak shirt - but I definately will this time.

Thanks for contacting the venue Shoni :thumb_yello:

About the numbers and the t shirts.................I think the easiest way is just to go to ALL of the gigs :naughty:

I think Fringe Freaks is great :thumb_yello:

But maybe.............as an alternative, we could think of having general 'Freak' t shirs made......not linked to gigs....then people could wear them to several gigs as it gets a bit expensive having a new t shirt for ever gig. I aren't suggesting that we don't have Fringe ones.....but just as an option. Maybe Freak T sirts coud be added to the SHOP:biggrin2:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the text Rose. Yes, I definatetly would like to keep my number 3 if poss :biggrin2: I felt really guilty about not getting round to getting an Eden Freak shirt - but I definately will this time.

About the numbers and the t shirts.................I think the easiest way is just to go to ALL of the gigs :naughty:

But maybe.............as an alternative, we could think of having general 'Freak' t shirs made......not linked to gigs....then people could wear them to several gigs as it gets a bit expensive having a new t shirt for ever gig. I aren't suggesting that we don't have Fringe ones.....but just as an option. Maybe Freak T sirts coud be added to the SHOP:biggrin2:

Yeah I think a general one's a good idea. I think Eden and Fringe got/are getting special ones because they're both unique events, but there's no way I'd do one for every O2 academy he does on the the next tour, hahaha.

maybe we could get a Freak Tshirt, then have something we could add to it for each gig, like a scout badge, or something esle, need to see whats out there..

Fringe freaks ace

Im up for LG or BG too

FD - forgot to say thanks for no orgainsiation. :D:thumb_yello:

Yeah I think a general one's a good idea. I think Eden and Fringe got/are getting special ones because they're both unique events, but there's no way I'd do one for every O2 academy he does on the the next tour, hahaha.

:naughty:We could end up with a drawer full. I have enough Mika t shirts as it is. When I was painting the other day Dave was surprised to see me wearing a Mika t shirt - but I have to wear them up someway:naughty:

maybe we could get a Freak Tshirt, then have something we could add to it for each gig, like a scout badge, or something esle, need to see whats out there..

. :D:thumb_yello:

That is a fantastic idea!

MFC = Mika freak club :thumb_yello:

:naughty:We could end up with a drawer full. I have enough Mika t shirts as it is. When I was painting the other day Dave was surprised to see me wearing a Mika t shirt - but I have to wear them up someway:naughty:

:shocked::roftl::roftl:

I think that's a great idea, a general one for all gigs, maybe update them for each album that comes up?

Fringe freaks ace

Im up for LG or BG too

Wow! I love that idea. But the fact that some people will have more than others when they go to gigs, might make people upset, cos some people cant see mika often because they live far away or dont have alot of money. I.E. me

I think that's a great idea, a general one for all gigs, maybe update them for each album that comes up?

Yeah.............I guess we will need new ones every now and then................although when I saw Bruce Springsteen last year I saw someone wearing a 1973 one :roftl:

It is fun, although a little nerve wracking to begin with, but once the procession bits done, the Lollipop dancing at the end is great fun.:thumb_yello:

Birmingham, with Laurel, Jazzy and Sharon.

I think i would cope. LOl. I dont wanna seem cheesy and sellfish or rude or ignorant or anything, but i think i would be ok being on stage, i perform in a theatre group and i did a duet infront of 500 people the other day, and then a scene afterwards that had 60 lines in it. Yeh... So woo! I really wanna go on stage!

That's a great idea Kath:thumb_yello: Hopefully it won't be too long before the next tour, but we should be prepared well in advance just in case...

Then we could keep our freak nos for ever and We could have some of these :freak: printed on them. But that's for another thread I think.

I think i would cope. LOl. I dont wanna seem cheesy and sellfish or rude or ignorant or anything, but i think i would be ok being on stage, i perform in a theatre group and i did a duet infront of 500 people the other day, and then a scene afterwards that had 60 lines in it. Yeh... So woo! I really wanna go on stage!

i did a PTA speech to new parents at our school last week and I cant remember a word of it, I was blacking out through it all, then when I sat down my heart was still in my head and I could feel my self shaking...so not sure I'll cope, but to hell with it :roftl: I will stand with you El:thumb_yello:

That's a great idea Kath:thumb_yello: Hopefully it won't be too long before the next tour, but we should be prepared well in advance just in case...

Then we could keep our freak nos for ever and We could have some of these :freak: printed on them. But that's for another thread I think.

that face on my T would scare me :shocked: but would be fab:thumb_yello:

Go for it then.....................sounds like we are hopefully going to have lots of MFCers up there :thumb_yello:

I aren't going to go for it. I was delighted that Vicky convinced me to do it once - because I loved it......but I love watching the gigs SO much that I want to be able to see the whole show.

Will be great to se you all up there though. I think you should ask if you can kepp your freak t shirts on :biggrin2:

Go for it then.....................sounds like we are hopefully going to have lots of MFCers up there :thumb_yello:

I aren't going to go for it. I was delighted that Vicky convinced me to doit once - because I loved it......but I love watching the gigs SOmuch that I want to be able to see the whole show.

Will be great to se you all up there though. I think you should ask if you can kepp your freak t shirts on :biggrin2:

thats a good point, show missings not good:sneaky2: will see what happens on the night I cant wait to meet everyone and see Mika, and in Scotland , its going to be glorious:wub2:

Wow! I love that idea. But the fact that some people will have more than others when they go to gigs, might make people upset, cos some people cant see mika often because they live far away or dont have alot of money. I.E. me

It's not about competition though, it's about finding something that holds a memory for that gig, that's personal to you, or you and your friends. Besides, if people put stuff on it after every single gig and they go to loads, they'll end up looking like a Christmas tree!

Fringe freaks ace

Im up for LG or BG too

Another brilliant idea:thumb_yello:

Amazing people on this forum:wink2:

i did a PTA speech to new parents at our school last week and I cant remember a word of it, I was blacking out through it all, then when I sat down my heart was still in my head and I could feel my self shaking...so not sure I'll cope, but to hell with it :roftl: I will stand with you El:thumb_yello:

Fear not if Vicly is around.............much alcohol will be involved....although stictly forbidden of course :mf_rosetinted:

thats a good point, show missings not good:sneaky2: will see what happens on the night I cant wait to meet everyone and see Mika, and in Scotland , its going to be glorious:wub2:

It is indeed :biggrin2:

It's not about competition though, it's about finding something that holds a memory for that gig, that's personal to you, or you and your friends. Besides, if people put stuff on it after every single gig and they go to loads, they'll end up looking like a Christmas tree!

I know it is... I just get so jealous of you guys that actually get to meet him and get to see him alot.:sneaky2: But i am happy for you.

Oh thankyou so much! I know it must take time to get confident. Are you a teacher?

I aren't going to go for it. I was delighted that Vicky convinced me to do it once - because I loved it......but I love watching the gigs SO much that I want to be able to see the whole show.

Omg I should defiantly ask! I will make you guys proud!!!!

I agree. It isn't about competition at all.

I procastinated for a couple of years about whether to put my gigs in my sigi....because I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging. But I saw Sparklys list once and I saw that she had been to a gig that I hadn't realised she had gone to. It made me realise that sometimes people would find it interesting to see who had maybe been to - or is going to the same gig as them so in the end I did it.

both good points too many will make some people feel left out while others will look highly over decorated..there is no easy answer, but def T's for this one:thumb_yello:

Yeh. I think we should all look equal, but still have the memories. Omg, please could some of you sign my shirt, cos i suppose having your autographs (heehee) is just as important as mikas!

I agree. It isn't about competition at all.

I procastinated for a couple of years about whether to put my gigs in my sigi....because I didn't want it to seem like I was bragging. But I saw Sparklys list once and I saw that she had been to a gig that I hadn't realised she had gone to. It made me realise that sometimes people would find it interesting to see who had maybe been to - or is going to the same gig as them so in the end I did it.

It does make it interesting I suppose. But me jealous still:sneaky2:

phew ... gabby lot ! this is gonnie be one hell of a gig ... so many people :thumb_yello: ok ive decided im not gonnie be the odd one out so if theres t-shirts included i`ll take one too my number hmmm

69 the year i was born + for the other thing :naughty: or if thats taken 666 :roftl:

Archived