'Fans Get On Stage With Mika' - The New Paper, Singapore

guineverer

MIKAarticle.jpg

Scanned by qcher! (thanks!)

My friend Melissa and I got interviewed by our local newspaper in Singapore about our gig experience. Just a disclaimer, the reporter misquoted us in several places:

1. we didn't say 'The Bride' was a character

2. My actual line to the reporter was that said 'he put his arm around my shoulder' - however that got slightly misquoted!

3. reporter also misunderstood my explanation of the MFC yearbook :blink:

4. I did not ask Mika to autograph the drawing :aah:

but honourable mention of the MFC is awesome. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey congrats girls!! you've become almost as famous as Mika now!! lol:biggrin2:

It's always such a great time when you're chosen to dance on stage with him!!

The article reminded me of when I was a lollipop girl too!! That was a hell of night!:wub2:

WOW :shocked:. The drawing is incredible :wub2:, and the newspaper article is also great! It must have been such an amazing feeling to read all that about you guys, very well done :thumb_yello:

You should be proud :wub2:.

thanks sariflor! yeah it's totally amazing, i'll never ever forget my experience!

Oh I always loved that pic! Brilliant! I really envy you and a lot of other MFCers being so talented.

aww thanks! :wub2:

wow I love you drawing!! :shocked:

and also your signature! is geautiful :thumb_yello:

Congrats about this report! it was really cool! :aah:

:biggrin2: thanks!

thanks sariflor! yeah it's totally amazing, i'll never ever forget my experience!

aww thanks! :wub2:

:biggrin2: thanks!

Btw, I forgot to mention the wooden carved thing, it's very nice, but I had to ROTFL when I read on your blog that you nearly sliced your finger off (shame)

Guineverer & Mel (What the heck is your nick on here?) This is sooo cool... I wish they didn't misquoted anyone and that they credited qcher for pic... but this is really really awesome girls. :thumb_yello:

Btw, I forgot to mention the wooden carved thing, it's very nice, but I had to ROTFL when I read on your blog that you nearly sliced your finger off (shame)

D; you take joy in my demise...:roftl:

Guineverer & Mel (What the heck is your nick on here?) This is sooo cool... I wish they didn't misquoted anyone and that they credited qcher for pic... but this is really really awesome girls. :thumb_yello:

it could have been done better, with all the proper credit and quotes! but i'm okay with it :D

Archived