World Reps thread

you think it would be a good idea to ask about this thread in our countries??

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25513

I'd say so... I plan on asking the Aussies, but I'm not sure that many would be up for it (especially since there's big distances between us all)...

I'm seriously considering going over to London for it... :fisch:

I'd say so... I plan on asking the Aussies, but I'm not sure that many would be up for it (especially since there's big distances between us all)...

I'm seriously considering going over to London for it... :fisch:

really??? I can´t fly,God didn´t give me wings,so I assume that he didn´t want me to fly :mf_rosetinted: but I´d love to be there too :aah:

really??? I can´t fly,God didn´t give me wings,so I assume that he didn´t want me to fly :mf_rosetinted: but I´d love to be there too :aah:

Yep... I've been wanting to go over to London for a few years now, but I'm thinking that as long as I keep putting money aside and save as much as I can, I might be able to afford it...

I'll discuss it with my friends. But I think most of them will agree to join via skype. It's so far, thousand miles. But, I'm gonna try to fly.

Oooh yay!

It sounds great! I've gone on the thread and posted some ideas. The only problem for Alan and me getting to London at the weekend is that the trains are always a mess, because of engineering works, but we'll see if we can get there by National Express coach.

But it's early days yet.

Yep... I've been wanting to go over to London for a few years now, but I'm thinking that as long as I keep putting money aside and save as much as I can, I might be able to afford it...

Much as we would love to see you in London, wouldn't you rather save your money for a Mika gig? :naughty:

Much as we would love to see you in London, wouldn't you rather save your money for a Mika gig? :naughty:

:lmfao::roftl:

:blink:

You're being serious, aren't you...

I just don't know. I really really want to go cause I want to be right in the middle of the Mika related action...

It really sucks that Australia is so far away from everything.

Oh well, I'll have to see if I can get enough money together for flights/accom before I definitely decide either way.

I just don't know. I really really want to go cause I want to be right in the middle of the Mika related action...

It really sucks that Australia is so far away from everything.

Oh well, I'll have to see if I can get enough money together for flights/accom before I definitely decide either way.

Well, we can certainly offer Mika-related action :naughty:. Just not Mika.

Yes, spread the word - it would be nice to have a worldwide celebration, even if it's just fans meeting up in each country.
I'm going to spread the word among Italian fans :thumb_yello: Edited by mari62
typo

• 2 weeks later...
Dear fellow reps :wink2:

the link thats "hidden" in my banner is an old thread.

I don't know how to change it :blush-anim-cl:

Can anyone help me?

Miek, if you go into user CP and edit your signature, you just need to delete the reference to the old thread (something like /forums/showthread.php?t=numbers) and put in the new link instead http: //www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24214. I think you may even be able to just change the numbers

Miek, if you go into user CP and edit your signature, you just need to delete the reference to the old thread (something like /forums/showthread.php?t=numbers) and put in the new link instead http: //www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24214. I think you may even be able to just change the numbers

But its linked to my banner and can't find where the link is "hidden"

When go to the edit signature thingy, I only see the banner. :blink:

There should be a whole lot of code starting with [url= - can you see that?

No, I see exactly what you see in my posts, same siggy.

Edit: oh wait, when I do edit sig on my phone, I see the URL. Will look into it tomorrow.

Thank you fearless leader :huglove:

Edited by miek

Miek, did someone do your signature for you? That might explain why you have a picture and not code

Edit: Saw your reply - also check the first post of this thread as that shows how to do the link

Miek, did someone do your signature for you? That might explain why you have a picture and not code

Edit: Saw your reply - also check the first post of this thread as that shows how to do the link

I changed the numbers on my "phone" MFC and it worked :thumb_yello:

I talked to Rita and she told me that as yet we have people of Cuba is not worth sharing. Silver, Rita has had no willingness to come to the MFC so I can continue as a temporary representative of Cuba?

I talked to Rita and she told me that as yet we have people of Cuba is not worth sharing. Silver, Rita has had no willingness to come to the MFC so I can continue as a temporary representative of Cuba?

I'm happy for you to carry on as temporary representative :thumb_yello: