World Reps thread

I've been thinking a lot about this and if there was an opportunity for me to be (maybe) a Deputy Rep I'd love the chance to do it.

When the world Reps started up, I thought it would be a great thing to do, but I'm British, and didn't think there would be a British Rep, but there is one, Kath.

But if I could be of any help, I'm offering my services.

I'm on here a lot, I am medically retired so I have time and would love to be more involved in the MFC

I've been thinking a lot about this and if there was an opportunity for me to be (maybe) a Deputy Rep I'd love the chance to do it.

When the world Reps started up, I thought it would be a great thing to do, but I'm British, and didn't think there would be a British Rep, but there is one, Kath.

But if I could be of any help, I'm offering my services.

I'm on here a lot, I am medically retired so I have time and would love to be more involved in the MFC

Thanks for the offer, Marilyn. I'll check with Ruth (not Kath :naughty:), as I know she is not here as often as she would like.

Dear reps,

As some of you already know, I've opened a group in the hope of cheering up HollyD , US rep whose mum passed away on November 2nd and she told me she felt better seing that her MFC family cares, so if you want to join, the link is here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/group.php?groupid=78

She was my first MFC friend and she still is a wonderful one

Oh wow, I'm surely going to join :thumb_yello:

As you may have noticed, we have a new rep :naughty:

Anthusa is going to be joint rep for Turkey with Dilek, who is very busy in RL at the moment and can't spend much time here (not helped by a poor internet connection).

I am sure you will all make Anthusa very welcome. :biggrin2:

Hello! Thank you very much, I am so happy to be here:blush-anim-cl:

Dilek has been very busy, and I am glad to give a hand. This is also a great honor.

As I am new and Silver is helping me out very kindly, please know your greetings mean a lot:wub2:

Hope to be around here for a long time and have eternal friendships!

Thank you very much to all, again and again.

I feel very lucky to meet some of you in previous gigs (Mellody, Suzie, Mari62), and I feel very glad to know others who I could not have the chance to meet before:wub2: Thank you very much.

Hope all is well!

Kind regards:blush-anim-cl:

Hi there! I've already started work (sort of) I looked on the introductions thread and introduced myself to a new English member on there. I don't know if Ruth already contacted her, but I told her we are both English Reps now and asked if she had any questions and said Ruth and I are here to help.

I also suggeted she look at the FAQ. It is fascinating isn't it, and I should have looked at it when I first joined.

I also, of course, pmd Ruth. She'll probably get back to me soon.

I may have altered my settings on my message wall. I changed something to allow Registered Members access. But I'll only know if I've done it okay if someone who isn't one of my "friends" contacts me. Then I'll know it works okay.

I am very happy and proud to be a member of the team.

Thank you very much to all, again and again.

I feel very lucky to meet some of you in previous gigs (Mellody, Suzie, Mari62), and I feel very glad to know others who I could not have the chance to meet before:wub2: Thank you very much.

Hope all is well!

Kind regards:blush-anim-cl:

Irem, it was lovely meeting you in Cattolica! :wub2:

Hi there! I've already started work (sort of) I looked on the introductions thread and introduced myself to a new English member on there. I don't know if Ruth already contacted her, but I told her we are both English Reps now and asked if she had any questions and said Ruth and I are here to help.

I also suggeted she look at the FAQ. It is fascinating isn't it, and I should have looked at it when I first joined.

I also, of course, pmd Ruth. She'll probably get back to me soon.

I may have altered my settings on my message wall. I changed something to allow Registered Members access. But I'll only know if I've done it okay if someone who isn't one of my "friends" contacts me. Then I'll know it works okay.

I am very happy and proud to be a member of the team.

Congrats Marylin! :flowers2:

I went to your page, but I didn't see any wall :dunno: