World Reps thread

• 4 weeks later...

Just to let you know, 4 days left to vote on your favourite idea for this years birthday project:thumb_yello:

When are you planning to give it to him? There are no concerts in August this year.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to welcome our two latest reps, Mariana F from Paraguay and xBillyBrownx from Egypt.

It's a quiet time for us reps but no doubt things will be busier in the summer :naughty:

I'd like to welcome our two latest reps, Mariana F from Paraguay and xBillyBrownx from Egypt.

It's a quiet time for us reps but no doubt things will be busier in the summer :naughty:

pffff... as in every single job we deserve holidays in summer,don´t we? :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome Mariana F and xBillyBrownx!!!! :biggrin2:

pffff... as in every single job we deserve holidays in summer,don´t we? :mf_rosetinted:

Welcome Mariana F and xBillyBrownx!!!! :biggrin2:

Thank you guys!! So exciting! I do hope things get busier for me especially, so few Mika fans from Egypt on here :(

Welcome Mariana and BB! :flowers2:

Thank you guys!! So exciting! I do hope things get busier for me especially, so few Mika fans from Egypt on here :(
I hope you'll have much more work, when the new album is out :original: