World Reps thread

I haven't seen too many around... then again when I'm on here a lot of people are going to bed... :blink:

It's not just the reps - I think a lot of the members are in Mika hibernation mode too :naughty:

A question for whichever reps are around: are any of you planning meet-ups or other events in your own countries?

yea - i'm having a kick ass party of one! i'll be dressed up and on the internet following you guys...:naughty::biggrin2:

A question for whichever reps are around: are any of you planning meet-ups or other events in your own countries?

i'm going to london meetup, but i can ask in the now (dead) dutch thread if people would like to do something

edit: and in the french thread, for the french speaking belgians

I tried to get some Aussies interested, but no such luck. I may be seeing some of them on the same day, so we can have a bit of an impromptu party while we check out the Harry Potter exhibit...

The Vietnamese rep had been so quite :sad:

But at least you are here from Vietnam ! :biggrin2:

I've never met any indian fans on MFC even though there are many of Mika's FB. The indian rep is the only one making noise here. :teehee:

yea - i'm having a kick ass party of one! i'll be dressed up and on the internet following you guys...:naughty::biggrin2:

Haha, have fun ! :yay:

I'm inviting my class to a Mika-themed party. It'll actually be a secret mika meetup which they'll be unaware of. :teehee:

27 and counting have RSVPd "yes" till now.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm inviting my class to a Mika-themed party. It'll actually be a secret mika meetup which they'll be unaware of. :teehee:

27 and counting have RSVPd "yes" till now.. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: A secret meet-up. I love it :naughty:

• 3 months later...