Heya guys :)

catalinutza79

I'm Catalina, I'm 31, I'm from Romania and proud to be Mik@ddicted :wub2:...For me the addiction :wink2: started last year. I was working in UK back then in a plant nursery and I was listening to BBC RADIO 2 with Ken Bruce when I first heard "Blue Eyes". Of course I had heard about Mika before, but I didn't like anything about him: his voice was too loud, too high, his style was a mystery to me and I didn't even like HIM. But listening to "Blue Eyes" over & over again made me wanna give the guy a chance :biggrin2:. So, I bought his 2 albums and started playing them...and playing them...and playing them again...and even today I'm still listening to these songs. I have Mika's music with me wherever I am. And because I've been through some rough times since 2009 I can easily say that his music really helped me get through these difficult moments. Whenever I felt there's no way out I got away from everything and just took some time to listen to some more Mika. Now, I can't seem to get enough of his loud voice (now I realize that's a true talent), his lovely style and it seems I can't get enough of HIM...I think I've watched every single video with Mika that's on YouTube. And, on top of it all I get to see him live within 2 weeks in Udine, Italy. Needless to say I can't wait for that day to come. I'm absolutely sure everybody here understands how I feel.

Well, this is my Mika story :wink2:...Sorry for making it maybe a little too long for a first post.

Buh Bye for now :kachinga:

PS: I'm also soooo proud to share my birthday with a true talent...I have the same birthday (not the same year of birth) as Mika...August the 18th :yay:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm Catalina, I'm 31, I'm from Romania and proud to be Mik@ddicted :wub2:...For me the addiction :wink2: started last year. I was working in UK back then in a plant nursery and I was listening to BBC RADIO 2 with Ken Bruce when I first heard "Blue Eyes". Of course I had heard about Mika before, but I didn't like anything about him: his voice was too loud, too high, his style was a mystery to me and I didn't even like HIM. But listening to "Blue Eyes" over & over again made me wanna give the guy a chance :biggrin2:. So, I bought his 2 albums and started playing them...and playing them...and playing them again...and even today I'm still listening to these songs. I have Mika's music with me wherever I am. And because I've been through some rough times since 2009 I can easily say that his music really helped me get through these difficult moments. Whenever I felt there's no way out I got away from everything and just took some time to listen to some more Mika. Now, I can't seem to get enough of his loud voice (now I realize that's a true talent), his lovely style and it seems I can't get enough of HIM...I think I've watched every single video with Mika that's on YouTube. And, on top of it all I get to see him live within 2 weeks in Udine, Italy. Needless to say I can't wait for that day to come. I'm absolutely sure everybody here understands how I feel.

Well, this is my Mika story :wink2:...Sorry for making it maybe a little too long for a first post.

PS: I'm also soooo proud to share my birthday with a true talent...I have the same birthday (not the same year of birth) as Mika...August the 18th :yay:

Welcome Catalina :welcomeani: have lots of fun here and have a blast in Udine :wink2:

Wow! Hello Catalina and Welcome to MFC! :D

I love long intros :biggrin2: but specially because You just put yourself in it and shared with us your story, thanks.

Love its always strange, doesn't matter how it starts, more important its how you live it and there's no need explanations really.

Two reasons for celebrations in one day, nice!:thumb_yello:

Hello Catalina, and :welcomeani: to the MFC!

Glad to see another Romanian fan around here :wink2:

Vanessa is the world representative for Romania, you can turn to her for information or any questions, but we are several others as well :biggrin2:

You can come and have a look in the Romanian thread, at the following link: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4827

Have fun and enjoy yourself here! :meow:

Archived