Marhaba :d

DR.MIKA

MARHABA ,, Ciao ,, Hello ,, Hey ,, salut ,, こんにちは ,, hola :biggrin2:

hey everybody i've been here since March but i didn't introduce my self properly i was busy , then my friend Crazyaboutmika told me about .. i was gonna do it after my exams - which mean next week- but right i'm not doin any thing ,, so i said i guess i'll do it now

:biggrin2:

actually i don't what 2 say or how start so i'm gonna talk about everything

but 1st my name is DR.MIKA because i'm a Med-student which mean i'm gonna be Doctor one day - hopefully- :blush-anim-cl: ... and i would love to be called as "MIKA's official doctor" - i mean if its not taken- plz tell about :wub2: i want it to be official

i have along story with MIKA , i've known him since he start at 2007 , i liked Relax , GK and lolipop ... then i don't know what happen i just got busy with life , actually at point in my life i didn't love or liked any one -exept for Harry Potter :wink2: - then last SEP i was @ Ellen DeGeneres website ,then BOOM i saw MIKA's pics , and i was like :eek: OMG its MIKA ,, she actually post a video with MIKA singing "Blame it on the girls " i totally like it ..then my addiction journey start :naughty: !! in less than 2 weeks i saw each and every video related 2 MIKA on YT i signed here and followed him on Twitter !! i swear when i love someone i become SO ADDICTIVE ..... and thats my dear MFCer is pretty much my story with MIKA

i'll talk about my self briefly .. i'm a collage student ,movie and TV abuser , i love travailing , i talk ALOT - obviously :bleh: - , love to learn new languages , love Twitter , LOVE Italy :italia: and my FAV song is RELAX :wub2: ,, i'm obsessed about MIKA's hair :mf_lustslow: taking pics of any thing is my fav thing .... i think thats all if i rememberd anything i'll post it later

and finaly i hope i become one of this AMAZING family :wub2: and thank you so much for reading all this

XOXO

DR.MIKA

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely introduction thread sweetie! :wub2:

Welcome home! As far as I know there's no official Mika doc on MFC; we'll let our great mods check on that so you can use that tittle!

This is so cool that you joined us! :woot_jump: I know you'll love it here!

Love, love you!:huglove:

Hi! :bye: I would love for you to be the official dr. My story of mikaness kinda started like that too! Endless late nights of looking at mika vids on youtube. It was good.

THANK YOU sweetie :wub2: .. LOOOL , i thought i'm the only one ! god those nights were awesome :mf_lustslow:

Lovely introduction thread sweetie! :wub2:

Welcome home! As far as I know there's no official Mika doc on MFC; we'll let our great mods check on that so you can use that tittle!

This is so cool that you joined us! :woot_jump: I know you'll love it here!

Love, love you!:huglove:

THANK YOU my sweet friend for this lovely welcoming :wub2:

LOVE you too :huglove:

MIKA's official doctor? Why not...:naughty:

Life sometimes reserves surprises

I wish you good luck for your studies :thumb_yello:

And of course...

x52og4.gif

thank you for this magical welcoming , شكرا برشا :wink2:

i really would love to be MIKA's doctor :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome !!!

I'm a med as well ! I still have one year till I finish ! Where are you from if you speak arabic ? this is the lebanese thread , you're welcome there anytime either you are lebanese or not of course : http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3377&page=95

have fun here :bye:

thank you ,, and OMG one year thats AWESOME wish you the best of luck - i'm a second year :biggrin2: - and i guess i didn't say this but i'm from Saudi Arabia .. and i've always love Lebanon !!

شكرا :wub2:

Archived