Take Home A Mika (larger to-fu doll)

eloise.shaw

Great news for everyone whose ever wanted a Mika of their very own!

Mika’s teamed up with Japanese figurine designers DEVILROBOTS to produce an exclusive, limited edition Mika x Tofu Oyako Figure, the perfect miniature companion for any Mika fan.

Feast your eyes below.

mika_doll01.jpg

mika_doll02.jpg

Inspired by Mika’s playful image, the 6” figure is strictly limited to 300 specially made pieces, lovingly packaged and accompanied by a special suitcase.

The strictly limited edition figurine is available to pre-order now, and will be released 1st Sept 2010. link for pre order: http://mikastore.sandbag.uk.com/Store/DII-1219-8-mika+tofu+oyako+figure++available+for+preorder+now!.html

That’s not all - last year’s limited edition ‘Songs For Sorrow EP’ is now available for the special price of just £5, including the lavish accompanying booklet, featuring brand new works of art from some of Mika’s favourite artists.

please delete this if already posted

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've been said that there were 300 dolls in HK (dolls only available there) and then we found them on Hmv website and now 300 (again?) dolls are sold on Mikasounds website. :blink:

I don't understand. How many dolls have been made? 300? 600?

I don't understand why they will be released in september.

I worry the limited edition is not so limited...

We've been said that there were 300 dolls in HK (dolls only available there) and then we found them on Hmv website and now 300 (again?) dolls are sold on Mikasounds website. :blink:

Exactly what I was thinking...

Limited! :lmao:

originally i think they said there would be 600 of these only available in Hong Kong? i guess the price is putting people off?

I might have a spare one as i ordered it for Rose and she isnt sure if she can afford it now. I really dont want to have to return it to Hong Kong :( dont want the hassle or the extra costs esp when I was trying to do a favour, so if Rose doesnt want it i would love it if someone would take it off my hands

x

Archived