SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to "dissapoint" you guys, but it's not gonna happen. :roftl: I'm WAAAAYYYY too insecure to be posting my pics all over this forum (or any other site than Facebook, really).

B..b..but.. :tears: No judgment here! :aah:

Awesome hoodie flyingkites! :biggrin2: I'd love to see your pic too!

Thank you, I love it too! It's from children's department. :roftl:

I have a picture of myself in my user profile! *implying it's not a picture of myself holding a HUGE polaroid camera in front of my face* :fisch:

Thank you, I love it too! It's from children's department. :roftl:

I have a picture of myself in my user profile! *implying it's not a picture of myself holding a HUGE polaroid camera in front of my face* :fisch:

Haha,I love DSLRs ! Are you interested in photography? :biggrin2:

Haha,I love DSLRs ! Are you interested in photography? :biggrin2:

That's actually my boyfriend's camera, I envy him for it. :sneaky2: I may have to steal it from him some day... :roftl:

And yes, I'm extremely interested in photography, I wish I had a proper camera though. :sad: Then again I don't think I'm very good at it so me not having an outrageously great camera is not a big loss for anyone. :aah:

Okay I just remembered I have the best purse ever! I got it from a friend of mine last summer and as I was going through my wardrobe a minute ago I realized I haven't had the chance to use it yet, what a shame. :blush-anim-cl:

8aa862c1e78c470d99e72f9ab32d0130_500036597.jpg_600x600.jpg

Sorry for using a pic from Google, I'm too lazy to take a picture of it right now. :teehee:

Okay I just remembered I have the best purse ever! I got it from a friend of mine last summer and as I was going through my wardrobe a minute ago I realized I haven't had the chance to use it yet, what a shame. :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for using a pic from Google, I'm too lazy to take a picture of it right now. :teehee:

that is super cute!

HEYY that looks so awesomeeeee :wub2::thumb_yello:

or maybe this? :blush-anim-cl:

Qj2cDNll

thats awesome:wub2:

Those are very cute! :mf_lustslow: How did you do them, is there a special technique?

sorry for answering so late:mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm sure he'd still do it if he wanted :aah: I think he should, theyre cool :biggrin2:

I'm sure he'd still do it if he wanted :aah: I think he should, theyre cool :biggrin2:

really cuuuute:wub2:

it's called a water marble! :wink2: its very messy to make but it looks fun afterwards! XD

here;s a tutorial!

thankd for posting:biggrin2: you won me:aah: