SHOW us your STYLE! (shoes,clothes,dress,jewelry,anything..)

Miss.roxy

Thank you! I'm so exited! (tho I HAVE to study history for my test tomorrow... >.>)

well not really her style or something.. its vintage!:wink2:

here are some pics of her (don't worry, she also has lookbook, but I don't know that..:aah:)

Can i be here please? :shocked::fangurl:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

love the blue one! its like an Indian (as in UGH! and HOU! people in tipis) necklace!

oooh thank you I nevr thought of that :teehee:

:thumb_yello: yay i see them!

they're very pretty, i really like! how do you make them?

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

which one?

the bog one with flowers is from woolen cloth and I did embroidery :blush-anim-cl: and other stuf... with my two hands :biggrin2:

Sorry but that made me go all :floor: !

Mina, those are very pretty! :thumb_yello::teehee:

thx :biggrin2:

I was thinking to make more and try sell on etsy, but we have problem here in Serbia cos we dont have paypal :sneaky2:

here you go

http://twitpic.com/photos/SparklinaDesign

I hope you can see now :aah:

oo those are lovely!!:wub2: i esp like the blue too...

I've seen you guys like having colorful manicure, so I thought you'd like my blog ;)http://pimpyonails.blogspot.com

It's pretty new, but I post new things at least once a week, please check it out :biggrin2:

And here's some sneak peak.. :teehee:

SL730036.JPG

those nails are fierce!:wub2:

oo those are lovely!!:wub2: i esp like the blue too...

I love all colors, and I wear all of them, sometimes together and sometimes not :roftl:

when I was youger, teen, I liked wearing many colorful clotes .... some peeps were teling me I am like clown :sneaky2:

OMG, I love them! I want!

Oh, and Bec... Thanks for posting that link to Pinup Girl Clothing and the hair clip one (I can't remember the name of the site!)... I'm going through it now and loving a lot of the stuff...

And OMG I Love this:

P8050036450x600.jpg

Yeah Pinup Girl Clothing is awesome. Belle Blossoms is the hair flower girl. I'm part of her Blossom of the Month club - it's like a magazine subscription but for hair flowers. Totally awesome!

I adore that colour! Stunning!

For the lovely RAK1 who wanted to see some more of my dresses...

This is the exact outfit that was my conversation starter with the lovely Mika before Christmas (plus a faux fur stole.. London is chilly). Oh an minus the shopping basket. As worn by my dear friend for a mag shoot we did last year. Who is stunning. And a bit smaller than me so we had to pin :P

bfjgbm.jpg

25rcoaw.jpg

Bec I love those dresses! Especially the one you have in blue/black, I want the pink version!

I can't stop staring, all those outfits are fab and the girls are so pretty. :teehee:

Aww thanks! Yes the ladies are all so very pretty. I'll post some more later... my teeth started hurting so I wimped out and went and lay down :P

Aww thanks! Yes the ladies are all so very pretty. I'll post some more later... my teeth started hurting so I wimped out and went and lay down :P

Oh yeah, I read on the SSR thread that you got your wisdom teeth pulled out. Man that sounds painful. I hope you'll feel better soon!

I should stop visiting this thread, it gives me too many ideas! I'm stuck at this alternative clothing shops website and I can't stop admiring all their wonderful clothes and accessories. :mf_lustslow:

img_2846.jpg

WANT. :fangurl:

Omg I saw that in a shop,over here...it was like £30 though..I had enough to buy it,only I went and got something else

Okay I can't be the only one who loves Iron Fist's heels right? :mf_lustslow:

iron-fist-silver-sequin-digiskull-heels-1049-p.jpgQUOTE]

wow...I have also seen that in a shop called 'Cherry Pie' over here..maybe not the exact same,but very close to it. :teehee:

For the lovely RAK1 who wanted to see some more of my dresses...

This is the exact outfit that was my conversation starter with the lovely Mika before Christmas (plus a faux fur stole.. London is chilly). Oh an minus the shopping basket. As worn by my dear friend for a mag shoot we did last year. Who is stunning. And a bit smaller than me so we had to pin :P

bfjgbm.jpg

25rcoaw.jpg

So cute! :biggrin2: Love it! And love her hairstyle too! :teehee:

28tku1i.jpg

Oooh I'd totally wear this one too! LOVE the colour! :thumb_yello: