Heeeey

Neboja

Heeey everybody! :wink2:

My name is Nebojsa, and I`ve decided to join Mika Fan club because I went to his concert yesterday on Exit festival and it was absolutely amazing! It was the best concert ever on Exit festival, and the best concert I`ve ever been to!

I`m from Novi Sad, Serbia, I`m 22, I study french and italian language, but I`m actually a singer. I looove music, theatre and art in general. I participated in several musicals here in Novi Sad - "Little shop of horrors", "Hairspray" and music is my life. I hope to catch my star one day... :)

Well, that`s about it, I`m happy to join this great Mika family and I send you all the biggest wave of positive energy!:group_hug:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Nebojsa, and I`ve decided to join Mika Fan club because I went to his concert yesterday on Exit festival and it was absolutely amazing! It was the best concert ever on Exit festival, and the best concert I`ve ever been to!

I`m from Novi Sad, Serbia, I`m 22, I study french and italian language, but I`m actually a singer. I looove music, theatre and art in general. I participated in several musicals here in Novi Sad - "Little shop of horrors", "Hairspray" and music is my life. I hope to catch my star one day... :)

Well, that`s about it, I`m happy to join this great Mika family and I send you all the biggest wave of positive energy!:group_hug:

Ciao! :bye:

and...one thing is for sure: you'll have fun here!

:wink2:

Dobro nam dosao Nebojsa! Ne znam kako te ne primetismo vec pet dana! Zapravo znam, bili smo suvise zauzeti utiscima sa Exita:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Klikni na baner u mom potpisu, tu ces naci odgovarajuce linkove, pa nam dodjiiii!:wink2:

im late as usual xD

welcomeeee neighbor :bye:

Archived