2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When this aired first in august 2010 , I watched it on VH1 and I remember that between Rain and Blame it on the girls mika takes off his shirt and puts on another one but if you try to find MTVs Murcia Night video , you'll see that between rain and BIOTG , they start panning the camera on the audience and reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly zoom out from the stage until mika has worn a shirt again and if you havn't seen it before , you'll wonder why the crowd suddenly goes mad cheering. So basically, Mika got censored :teehee::teehee:

When this aired first in august 2010 , I watched it on VH1 and I remember that between Rain and Blame it on the girls mika takes off his shirt and puts on another one but if you try to find MTVs Murcia Night video , you'll see that between rain and BIOTG , they start panning the camera on the audience and reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly zoom out from the stage until mika has worn a shirt again and if you havn't seen it before , you'll wonder why the crowd suddenly goes mad cheering. So basically, Mika got censored :teehee::teehee:

Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

not me, I was :shocked:

:aah:

Me too. Was instinct , a half part of my brain and my hand took the picture itself.

Good hand good hand :glasses3:

PD: Toma censura mtv! :aah:

img3902z.jpgimg3903i.jpg

Edited by yolanda

Me too. Was instinct , a half part of my brain and my hand took the picture itself.

Good hand good hand :glasses3:

PD: Toma censura mtv! :aah:

img3902z.jpgimg3903i.jpg

Te quiero yolandy!!!!!!!!! :aah::aah:

And I really expect this time for Porto and Benidorm you not to FORGET YOUR CAMERA!!!! :sneaky2:

• 10 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2010 - Mika @ MTV Murcia, Spain 10 JUL - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS