Hey there!!

nemobaermydog

Hello everybody!! I'm glad that I found this website.. Soo... I'm a big fan of dogs, donkeys, Mikas, ... :naughty: I first heard about Mika a few months ago when I was looking out on youtube for the old Lollipop song (Lollipop, Lollipop, oh Lollilollilollilollipop...) and saw the nice picture of Mikas Lollipop and then I watched the video.. And then I was obsessed by the song.. :bleh: So, I got fan of the other stuff and of course of Mikaa, and then I got crazy.. Very crazy..

And now I'm here.. My favourite, favourite of all the amazing songs is You made me.. (unreleased ---> youtube)

So.. That's it for now :wink2:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!! Thank you for the many replys!! :wink2: My name is Clara! I'm really a newbie at being Mikafan, ('official Mikafan' since april or may..) :blink: So, I think I'm so obsessed by him that I have to watch most of Mika-youtube vids.. I already watched every video on his channel and heard (so I think) nearly every song which is to find on yt.. :naughty: But that took many hours of my sleep.. He's simply fantastic!!

Archived