the CCDC (aka Colander Communication Device Club)

guylainem123

Ok people, I thought I'd update headquarters with this info.

I've done some testing myself, which I will be perfecting over the weekend (so please be patient until I share more details), but it's looking like I discovered an improvement on the device that may fix some previously reported bugs.

Stand by :thumb_yello:.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have added you to the list as a numberless member. please advise headquarters if you decide to be a numbered member.

Thank you for sharing with us the beneficial findings of using pink ribbons.

I myself like to hear them, so i will not be using the pink ribbons model.

However, i will add it to our FAQ. **important** ALL MEMBERS UNDER 16 YEARS OLD MUST ADD PINK RIBBONS TO THE CCD

Thanks for adding the pink ribbons benefit to the FAQs. I was really worried about our younger members. Now the Colander Communication is suitable for all ages :thumb_yello:

Oh, and i'd like to be number 3 then, as my birthday is on a 3rd and i found out that 3-related-calls always have a good and clear connection for me :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and please make sure that my name is written "Nightbird" not "Night Bird". Misspelling could cause misdials when someone tries to contact me :wink2:

CCD #007 reporting for duty SIRE

colander-1.jpg

Vegemite is a good conductor, maybe better than mustard...must be its viscosity.

I find small rodents like to listen to Mika too. :mf_rosetinted:

And eat the carrots.:aah:

This cracked me up :lmfao:

Thank you for sharing with us the beneficial findings of using pink ribbons.

I myself like to hear them, so i will not be using the pink ribbons model.

However, i will add it to our FAQ. **important** ALL MEMBERS UNDER 16 YEARS OLD MUST ADD PINK RIBBONS TO THE CCD

-_-

vdenvd.png

-_-

hold on droopsy! before you start contacting people who have passed, you need to do some serious adjustment to your colander! this could be dangerous!

i suggest for now you stick to the living popstars!

+ i haven't seen your colander yet! it isn't CCDC approved! :aah:

You were saying?? Ahum :mf_rosetinted:

coly.jpg

oh dear lord! NO! we've seen too many members and non members using their teeth for communication device and it simply doesn't work...

they hear conversations that never happened & they feel like they know what is on others minds! it's extremely dangerous to use these...

i suggest going to the nearest Stokes store and getting a colander

:blush-anim-cl: Ok ok ok I run to Stokes :naughty:

I managed a connection with Mika while peeling onions for dinner...

After the whole day trying and Mika's being always busy, i finally managed...

But there was so much interference we had to hang up...

He was in the loo and it seems the waves don't get along with the whole sewage...

He told me to try tomorrow again so pasta for lunch tomorrow...

He was in the loo and it seems the waves don't get along with the whole sewage...

Sorry about that :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I don't get it, but the first post made me LMAO! :roftl: I don't have a metal colander, but I did recently purchase a mesh strainer. I wonder if it will fit on my head...

I loooovee how I get to know all these new words in this thread :aah: I never would have guessed what a 'colander' was, now a 'mesh strainer', awesome! :naughty:

People, I really don't want to be a party pooper, or be too fussy, but I think that we should respect a few ground rules here....

I'm noticing many colanders (or bits like carrots, etc) that have been digitally created/retouched or inserted. Can I just say, that this is not how this works. Guy please forrect me if I'm wrong.

You should post a proper picture of the colander, with real carrots, etc... Come on people, don't be shy, show us your colanders!!!

People, I really don't want to be a party pooper, or be too fussy, but I think that we should respect a few ground rules here....

I'm noticing many colanders (or bits like carrots, etc) that have been digitally created/retouched or inserted. Can I just say, that this is not how this works. Guy please forrect me if I'm wrong.

You should post a proper picture of the colander, with real carrots, etc... Come on people, don't be shy, show us your colanders!!!

Mine are in the washing machine and i have 2, so whenever they're washed i'll take a long time to decide which one suits me better...maybe tomorrow after i have done my hair and make up i'd look better...:mf_rosetinted:

Oh, and i ran out of carrots as caz told me to feed my bunny, Mr. Fluffy with it...

:mf_rosetinted:

Ok people, I thought I'd update headquarters with this info.

I've done some testing myself, which I will be perfecting over the weekend (so please be patient until I share more details), but it's looking like I discovered an improvement on the device that may fix some previously reported bugs.

Stand by

should i stay up all night for this update? it seems quite important

Thanks for adding the pink ribbons benefit to the FAQs. I was really worried about our younger members. Now the Colander Communication is suitable for all ages

Oh, and i'd like to be number 3 then, as my birthday is on a 3rd and i found out that 3-related-calls always have a good and clear connection for me

Oh, and please make sure that my name is written "Nightbird" not "Night Bird". Misspelling could cause misdials when someone tries to contact me

corrected and added! that must be why i couldn't reach you this morning! :doh:

how did i not see this thread before??????!!!!!!!!

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!

i don't know! but it's never too late!

-_-

vdenvd.png

-_-

perfect!!! but please remember to change the fish regularly... otherwise, you may lose some RL friends

I'd love to be #15 of the list :thumb_yello:

I hope mine is ok, representing Holland :dunno:

389754148.jpg

hello holland!

hey... can my word be ketchup please?

why not! updated!

You were saying?? Ahum

coly.jpg

ah! the colander looks real, but did you add those chocolates digitally? :aah:

i now have important information about contacting people who have passed.... i shall update the FAQ

1) you must spray your colander inside and out with Pam (a vegetable oil spray see http://isthis4real.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/pam300.jpg

2) the person you are trying to contact must have access to a CCD as well

p.s. if you reach Elvis, let me know how he is doing & tell him i'm sorry i stepped on his blue suede shoes!

:blush-anim-cl: Ok ok ok I run to Stokes

that's the spirit!!!! can't wait to see it!

I don't get it, but the first post made me LMAO! :roftl: I don't have a metal colander, but I did recently purchase a mesh strainer. I wonder if it will fit on my head...

hehehe oh it's a very serious thread! a mesh strainer hmmm... not sure, we haven't tested the micro size colanders yet. but first, let us know if it fits your head.

forrect you? have you been chewing on your antennas again?

i accepted digitally reproduced colanders so far, as it was during the week. but i do believe we should all photograph our real CCD this weekend.

i know i will!!! :biggrin2:

oh :doh: i forgot to tell him! i shall update the FAQ, thanks for reminding me!

when using the CCD in a bathroom, there is interferences caused by the high and low tide of the water inside the toilet.

here is what to do: cover the inside of the toilet bowl, right under the seat with a clear plastic film.

but please REMEMBER to remove the plastic film when exiting the bathroom.... it could get messy for the next person.

:floor:

ah! the colander looks real, but did you add those chocolates digitally? :aah:

Well, I just couldn't restrain myself from eating the chocolates you see :blush-anim-cl:

+ I might have a slight technical problem with my colandar! How does one add carrots etc if there are no handles :teehee:

Is there a manual out there? :teehee:

Archived