the CCDC (aka Colander Communication Device Club)

guylainem123

:floor:

Well, I just couldn't restrain myself from eating the chocolates you see :blush-anim-cl:

+ I might have a slight technical problem with my colandar! How does one add carrots etc if there are no handles :teehee:

Is there a manual out there? :teehee:

You could try some cello tape, or some rope?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I've just thrown away the very very stale carrots...they turned blackish in stead of orange. :doh:

Guylaine is trying to throw you off the trail. The secret is that old, black carrots are actually the Secret Gateway to Mika's Innermost Thoughts.

I have this one, but my total setup is very secret so I can only show the basic version, carefully modelled by my assistant.

Can I have #32, please?

http://twitpic.com/23tejs

Guylaine is trying to throw you off the trail. The secret is that old, black carrots are actually the Secret Gateway to Mika's Innermost Thoughts.

I have this one, but my total setup is very secret so I can only show the basic version, carefully modelled by my assistant.

Can I have #32, please?

http://twitpic.com/23tejs

:bleh: Mana, this won't transmit sh*t :roftl:

You could try some cello tape, or some rope?

Okay, I'll try, it'll be a disaster waiting to happen tho :aah:

im cracking up!! :floor:

im so taking part in this madness :naughty: Is #23 taken? :mf_rosetinted:

I'll have a colander prototype soon, just wait :original:

:teehee:

:bleh: Mana, this won't transmit sh*t :roftl:

:floor:

can we all wear one to a gig and decorate it?:biggrin2:

That would be one awesome freak show.

We could go round shouting

"I'M GETTING SOMETHING!! Wait... Wait no, IT WAS NOTHING! DON'T BE ALARMED PEOPLE"

"I'M GETTING SOMETHING!! Wait... Wait no, IT WAS NOTHING! DON'T BE ALARMED PEOPLE"

:lmfao:

I can totally see that happening. About 50 MFCers running around with colanders on their heads, all shouting while adjusting their carrots. :roftl:

can we all wear one to a gig and decorate it?:biggrin2:

:lmfao: you can if you want, but being a communication device, wouldn't you rather speak face to face? i doubt Mika would wear his on stage :dunno:

and... can you imagine if everyone starts talking to him at once? he'd go mad!!!

i can picture CCD users going "can you hear me now? how about now? now? is this better?" :lmfao:

:lmfao: you can if you want, but being a communication device, wouldn't you rather speak face to face? i doubt Mika would wear his on stage :dunno:

and... can you imagine if everyone starts talking to him at once? he'd go mad!!!

i can picture CCD users going "can you hear me now? how about now? now? is this better?" :lmfao:

:roftl:

yes.... but only if you put something that is typical of your country. to engage the translation program, you must wink 4 times with your left eye and say "kachinga"

Ok, thanks. I'll try with Kikkoman soy source or tofu!:biggrin2:

Brilliant thread. Kudos to our CCDC Commander in Chief. I'd like to be #13 please. My colander is currently filled with grapes but I'll sort that out on the weekend and buy some maple syrup. :thumb_yello:

Oh perfect! I've still got the squirrel you gave me, so I'll use that too. Awesome!

Oh I see you must be from England with those fish and chips. :wink2:

We don't have Blue Tack in Canada. :no: Will have to shop for something similar.

I just realized I don't actually own a colander. :lmfao:

Yet. :mf_rosetinted:

I do have carrots though. And I'm sure I'll be able to add some liquorice and/or stroopwafels to show my Dutchness when I've been to the store to buy one.

I can't believe I don't have one. :roftl:

Could I get number 33? I promise to buy one. :teehee:

:shocked: i missed these 2 posts!!! i'm so sorry! i have now updated the CCD user list on the front page!

Can I join please? I have my colander

http://cdn.overstock.com/images/products/P12130490.jpg

Can I be number 8 please?:biggrin2:

as mentioned on a previous post about enamel covered colanders:

it may work, but the enamel will affect the translation program. it will make it volatile. you may be speaking in german and Mika (or any other CCDC user you are communicating with) may answer you in Japanese.

but it's pretty in pink! :blush-anim-cl:

then get to it missy! :naughty:

wait... didn't you just get back from there?

Yes ... does putting one on your head help with memory loss as well as communication with Mika ... I even forgot to do my shopping ... but I was knackered so I can be excused me thinks :naughty:

Yes ... does putting one on your head help with memory loss as well as communication with Mika ... I even forgot to do my shopping ... but I was knackered so I can be excused me thinks :naughty:

:naughty: if you had one on your head, we would be able to remind you to buy one :naughty: but then, you'd have 2!

Archived