the CCDC (aka Colander Communication Device Club)

guylainem123

:shocked:

wonka just informed me that if you google "loo colander"

we are the first link! :aah:

hey wait... wonka... why on earth were you googling loo colander???? :sneaky2:

I was seeking inspiration for this, Guy...:mf_rosetinted:

2d27mgj.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink: and that picture has something to do with loo?? :aah:

well, at least he is ready to eat! :naughty:

I was googling for loo pics to put him in one...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2: but forgot to clean the previous search colander so i got loo colander and your post here :roftl:

And those aren't plastic ones as the ones he had in a pic with Miss Pie or something...:mf_rosetinted:

I was googling for loo pics to put him in one...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2: but forgot to clean the previous search colander so i got loo colander and your post here :roftl:

And those aren't plastic ones as the ones he had in a pic with Miss Pie or something...:mf_rosetinted:

if that's your story.. then stick to it! :lmfao:

hey wait... wonka... why on earth were you googling loo colander????

2d27mgj.jpg

:blink: and that picture has something to do with loo??

well, at least he is ready to eat! :naughty:

I was googling for loo pics to put him in one...:mf_rosetinted: but forgot to clean the previous search colander so i got loo colander and your post here :roftl:

:shocked::lmfao:!!!!!!!! :floor:!!!!!!!!

9am over here and you already made my day - THANK YOU :roftl:

:shocked:

hey wait... wonka... why on earth were you googling loo colander???? :sneaky2:

2d27mgj.jpg

omg :roftl::roftl:

... Just when I finally figured about what number to choose I forgot it...:blink::sad:

:doh: I need to get a metal colander first to find out what I've been thinking..

..will be back soon :biggrin2:

i shall be waiting impatiently :mf_rosetinted:

Me and Mika found a better way to improve our communications by using spoons and forks and knifes like shown in my siggie...we need a good connection because of the quantities:

If he says 10 lettuces and i send him 100 there'll be problems with MikaMob...

Because other than that i can hardly hear the fresh products quantities he wants...

Mika himself twitted me this pic of him while we were "colander chatting" this morning...

Well, not properly chatting, he was dictating me his fresh products list to be delivered next week in Russia and i was charging him an extra for the longer distance...

But then Mrs. P thought he was making a fool of himslef at the restaurant and took it all away...

So till now i have:

Mika's Fresh Prods List for next week

3 dozens of duck eggs

20 l. milk

2 kgs fresh butter

10 lettuces

5 cabbages

30 colanders for DA TEAM to start colander chatting, too...(I know it's not a fresh product but we cannot seem to get it whle on tour)

30 Kgs carrots

30 Mustard jars

Ice, Wonka, a lotta ice to keep it all fresh until it gets to Russia...

Damn, i'll get rich over this colander business...

Me and Mika found a better way to improve our communications by using spoons and forks and knifes like shown in my siggie...we need a good connection because of the quantities:

If he says 10 lettuces and i send him 100 there'll be problems with MikaMob...

Because other than that i can hardly hear the fresh products quantities he wants...

Mika himself twitted me this pic of him while we were "colander chatting" this morning...

Well, not properly chatting, he was dictating me his fresh products list to be delivered next week in Russia and i was charging him an extra for the longer distance...

But then Mrs. P thought he was making a fool of himslef at the restaurant and took it all away...

So till now i have:

Mika's Fresh Prods List for next week

3 dozens of duck eggs

20 l. milk

2 kgs fresh butter

10 lettuces

5 cabbages

30 colanders for DA TEAM to start colander chatting, too...(I know it's not a fresh product but we cannot seem to get it whle on tour)

30 Kgs carrots

30 Mustard jars

Ice, Wonka, a lotta ice to keep it all fresh until it gets to Russia...

Damn, i'll get rich over this colander business...

:sneaky2: i invent the ccd and you make a profit??? it hardly seems fair to me! i think you should be sending CCD a share of the profit, in order for me to continue the research from the comfort of my home. :blush-anim-cl:

:sneaky2: i invent the ccd and you make a profit??? it hardly seems fair to me! i think you should be sending CCD a share of the profit, in order for me to continue the research from the comfort of my home. :blush-anim-cl:

I'll send you 50% of the profit in Fresh products...:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 weeks later...

LOL I just saw this thread -- Mana brought it to my attention because I posted this as my profile picture yesterday. I was just messing around in my new house and I commented on how I was practicing my new domesticity. I had NO idea I could actually communicate with Mika, but I'm sure as heckfire going to try that out later today! ;)

39068_886396637030_15932359_47924756_4929579_n.jpg

KEWL!! Matching polo shirts AND colanders!!

Did Mika tell you he was exploring Helsinki right now?

He did indeed. I told him to bring me back a souvenir but for some reason he keeps "cutting out" each time I mention it. Slightly suspect. :sneaky2:

LOL I just saw this thread -- Mana brought it to my attention because I posted this as my profile picture yesterday. I was just messing around in my new house and I commented on how I was practicing my new domesticity. I had NO idea I could actually communicate with Mika, but I'm sure as heckfire going to try that out later today! ;)

39068_886396637030_15932359_47924756_4929579_n.jpg

:lmfao: which leads me to believe that putting a colander on our head comes naturally for mfcers... interesting... i shall do more research!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived