the CCDC (aka Colander Communication Device Club)

guylainem123

The Colander Communication Device Club

History:

A few days ago, i found out that some people communicated with Mika via the fillings in their teeth. Now that made me really sad, because i have no fillings, therefore, i could not communicate directly with him. :no:

So after doing intensive research, i invented this communication device that allows me to speak directly to Mika and to anyone else who uses this device.

i can't show you a picture of mine, as it is Top Secret, being the first ever invented... but it looks similar to this one:

4618596.jpg

btw, if you wondered how did Mika know about this sophisticated device... well, i sent him one :mf_rosetinted:

Wonka was fortunate enough to run into Mika while he was communicating with me. Being the papparazzi that she is, she snapped a picture and sent it to me (at headquarters)

2nbu16w.jpg

thanks again Wonka

What does the device look like?

One of our device user has been so kind as to take a picture of herself wearing her device:

http://twitpic.com/245l39

the carrots act as antennas and help communication... the mustard? :dunno:

FAQ

1) Can anyone join?

Yes! Everyone is welcomed

2) What do i need?

A metal colander

3) Will my plastic colander work?

I'm afraid not. it isn't high tech enough.

4) Do you need to add carrots?

Carrots act as antennas. Depending on which model you have, you may need them.

5) Can i join if i have 3 rabbits?

Yes you can! but be very careful if you have the model with carrots. You may have to replace them frequently

6) Do i need to add anything else?

Well, it has been said that communications are faster when adding something from your own country on top of it.

ex:

- France can add a jar of grey poupon

- Italy can add a slice of pizza or lasagna

- Australia can spread some vegemite on top

- Canada can add a can of maple syrup

(to be more precise, i added a poutine to show i'm from the province of Quebec)

- UK can also add fish and chips on top

You will have to experiment with these...

7) Can i still use my colander for draining purposes as well as communication device?

Of course you can! But remember, if your model has batteries, do not forget to remove them first.

8) How do i join?

Simple!!! Show us a picture of your colandar and you are in!

Don't have a camera? no problem!!! find a colandar similar to yours on the net... we are not too difficult!

9) Can i wear my communication device to gigs?

Well.... remember, others must have their device on to communicate. Mika told me that he can't wear his on stage... so sadly, you can't talk to him while he is singing. so you may as well leave it at home! :blush-anim-cl:

10) If i join, will i be assigned a number?

I can assign you a number, a letter, a word... whatever you want.

:biggrin2:

11) why is Mika no. 2?

Simply because he didn't invent the device! i did! :sneaky2:

12) Can my device filter out swear words?

Yes!!! As per Nightbird's research, adding pink ribbons will filter out swear words, which can be useful when communicating with Mika.

**important** ALL MEMBERS UNDER 16 YEARS OLD MUST ADD PINK RIBBONS TO THE CCD

13) Can i communicate with famous people who have passed with my CCD?

Yes! but 2 things you need to know:

1) you must spray your colander inside and out with Pam (a vegetable oil spray see http://isthis4real.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/pam300.jpg

2) the person you are trying to contact must have access to a CCD as well

14) Can i use my CCD inside a bathroom

when using the CCD in a bathroom, there is interference caused by the high and low tide of the water inside the toilet.

here is what to do: cover the inside of the toilet bowl, right under the seat with a clear plastic film (ie saran wrap).

but please REMEMBER to remove the plastic film when exiting the bathroom.... it could get messy for the next person.

** Colander Communications Device Club is not affiliated to Martha Stewart and her kitchen gadgets **

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask, i will add the answers to the FAQ :aah:

p.s. feel free to include your personal picture with your CCD on your head.

---------------------------------

guylaine - 1

mika - 2

sariflor - #7

Blue Sky - 007

Nightbird - 3

Christine - #13

IngeGOLDEN - 15

Droopsy - #24

Luminara - #25, Pikachu

Nielo - 33

Willywonka - 42

cisserz - #73, Ketchup

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CCD #007 reporting for duty SIRE

colander-1.jpg

Vegemite is a good conductor, maybe better than mustard...must be its viscosity.

I find small rodents like to listen to Mika too. :mf_rosetinted:

And eat the carrots.:aah:

colander-1.jpg

Vegemite is a good conductor, maybe better than mustard...must be its viscosity.

I find small rodents like to listen to Mika too. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: classic model i see!

first model i've seen that requires rodents. think you hear better because they like mika's music?

i believe vegemite wouldn't work in canada though, we are above sea level

I have to get myself a metal colander... we have a plastic one at home and obviously it won't work...

:no: it won't work at all. although plastic has a very nice smell, it's not high tech enough

time to go shopping tegan! :groupwave:

i'm pretty sure i don't need that...i have GOLDEN teeth fillings and i'm fine with those...mika and i comunicate everyday and no colander will stop us!

mwaahahahahah

pls note the word GOLDEN, so appropriate

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Finally the first really SERIOUS and USEFUL thread on MFC....thank you so much guylaine!!! :bow::mf_rosetinted:

As i am at work now, i can't post a photo of my own colander, but it looks very similar to this one - i added some pink ribbons which automatically censor the swear words Mika often uses and transform them into lover's oath :wub2:

3017381325_06e2ac970a.jpg

Oh, and we should definitely promote THE colander bible in this thread too, especially for "colander newbies" - i found some very good advice in here when i created my first communication colander:

forgottenbook.jpg

colander-1.jpg

I find small rodents like to listen to Mika too. :mf_rosetinted :

:lmfao::thumb_yello::roftl:

P.S: I nearly died laughing while reading the first post :lmfao: Thank you for this thread...Could you add me to the member list please? :floor:

Archived