HOW TO DRAW MIKA - step by step

Miss.roxy

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think that's just because it's an easy one to start. There aren't an awful lot of pics where he's just looking in front of him, not too much shadow and a normal expression :dunno:

:lmfao: true. He is not normal on any picture I think :aah:

Abnormally gorgeous

you're so tallented Miss.Roxy, i've said it before and i'll probably 'll say it again :teehee:

i wish i could draw only half as good as you :blush-anim-cl:

Aw... thank you :huglove: You do! :huglove:

it´s not done yet, but I won´t post the end of the drawing, because hair, they are always the same, so i think it´s not necessary ;) You´ll see finished drawing here,promise.

Everything in this thread looks so good, you guys are killing it! :mf_lustslow:

DSC09512.jpg

Ooh, I'm jealous of your teeth, they looks sooo good! Teeth are always the hardest part of a face for me, teeth and noses. :aah: It looks great as usual! Can't wait to see it finished :wub2:

Ooh, I'm jealous of your teeth, they looks sooo good! Teeth are always the hardest part of a face for me, teeth and noses. :aah: It looks great as usual! Can't wait to see it finished :wub2:

When I draw teeth, I am always very very careful :aah: I hate to draw hair... And you know what I am jealous of in your drawings :thumb_yello: Those wonderful amazing colours :mf_lustslow::bow:

it takes me HOURS do draw a portrait and you do it so fast! :jawdrop:

Awww :wub2: I did it in 2 hours, not so fast :biggrin2:

When I draw teeth, I am always very very careful :aah: I hate to draw hair... And you know what I am jealous of in your drawings :thumb_yello: Those wonderful amazing colours :mf_lustslow::bow:

not so fast :aah:

it took me about two weeks (ok i only drew in the weekends so lets say it took me 4 days to make my crappy thing, and in two hours you've come with such a great drawing allready (even if it's nog finished yet :wub2::wub2:)

@Cherol i really love your drawings a well, they're also :wub2::wub2: :teehee:

2 hours that's very slow indeed :mf_rosetinted: i'm at 10hours, give or take. and it STILL isn't finished :aah:

IT IS FINISHED!!!!

and about time, because both my 2B pencils have become little stumps of 3cm:aah:

I urgently need to buy some more :teehee:

(I'll upload a better pic tomorrow,because the light reflects in the pencil, but I wanted to show you already.)

random%20010.JPG

IT IS FINISHED!!!!

and about time, because both my 2B pencils have become little stumps of 3cm:aah:

(I'll upload a better pic tomorrow,because the light reflects in the pencil, but I wanted to show you already.)

random%20010.JPG

I love it :mf_lustslow:

Try to repair his nose and it´ll be awesome

@Cherol i really love your drawings a well, they're also :wub2::wub2: :teehee:

Of course they are!! Truth is that everytime i see Cherol´s drawings, i feel so talentless, she is really queen :wub2:

Thanks guys! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

IT IS FINISHED!!!!

random%20010.JPG

That so awesome! :mf_lustslow:

I think you're right, the nose just needs some more shadow.

Thanks guys! :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

That so awesome! :mf_lustslow:

I think you're right, the nose just needs some more shadow.

More shadow on the left and try to not blur them so much, light is really strong, so if you´ll blur it, it´ll be strange i think :wink2:

:shocked: :shocked:

you are truly an artist!!

..I'm jealous right now :biggrin2:

it's absof******lutely amazing, I love it!! :wub2: :wub2:

Rawwr, thank you so much :wub2:

(So strange.. 15 y old from Slovakia who never was on art lesson, and truly artist? :mf_rosetinted: weird,not? :biggrin2:)

Rawwr, thank you so much :wub2:

(So strange.. 15 y old from Slovakia who never was on art lesson, and truly artist? :mf_rosetinted: weird,not? :biggrin2:)

you're 15?? :blink: oh my god..! :biggrin2:

well, yes, especially because of the fact that you're so young and didn't have art lessons you're an artist! because you're still better than most of the people, despite you're young and didn't have lessons. Make something out of it. don't waste your talent! :original:

Archived