HOW TO DRAW MIKA - step by step

Miss.roxy

you're 15?? :blink: oh my god..! :biggrin2:

well, yes, especially because of the fact that you're so young and didn't have art lessons you're an artist! because you're still better than most of the people, despite you're young and didn't have lessons. Make something out of it. don't waste your talent! :original:

Thank you :biggrin2:

But.. I don´t wanna take art lessons. I can see no reason to do it. I draw just for my pleasure, when i´m bored. And I draw ONLY those things, that I think they are interesting. If someone says - draw me, or draw this one.. I can do that. But it´ll never look so good, because it´s not my choose.When I draw MIKA, I always feel lucky and I love to do it. When I draw for example for a money, i hate it, because It´s about that I have to, not that I want to.:thumb_yello:

EDIT: Now I´m gonna end MIKA 11 ;)

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you :biggrin2:

But.. I don´t wanna take art lessons. I can see no reason to do it. I draw just for my pleasure, when i´m bored. And I draw ONLY those things, that I think they are interesting. If someone says - draw me, or draw this one.. I can do that. But it´ll never look so good, because it´s not my choose.When I draw MIKA, I always feel lucky and I love to do it. When I draw for example for a money, i hate it, because It´s about that I have to, not that I want to.:thumb_yello:

yep I understand ..and I think it's a great attitude towards drawing :thumb_yello: ..but maybe you could want to do draw something you have to draw? just because of the drawing process that you seem to enjoy, you know? :wink2: (pls excuse my english) that's how I see it :blush-anim-cl:

yep I understand ..and I think it's a great attitude towards drawing :thumb_yello: ..but maybe you could want to do draw something you have to draw? just because of the drawing process that you seem to enjoy, you know? :wink2: (pls excuse my english) that's how I see it :blush-anim-cl:

You´re right. But that´s why this thread exists, I think that when people love to draw, they should draw, because it makes them happy, doesn´t matter which style they use, or if people like it.

Soooooo, ladies and gentlemen, MIKA NUMBER 11 was born TODAAAY :biggrin2:

Wow! That's my photo!

Just popped in here today for the first time and I see this.

You are so talented, that is actually better than the photo printed:thumb_yello:

Soooooo, ladies and gentlemen, MIKA NUMBER 11 was born TODAAAY :biggrin2:

Wow! That's my photo!

Just popped in here today for the first time and I see this.

You are so talented, that is actually better than the photo printed:thumb_yello:

Aww you are too god to me :wub2:

thank you :huglove:

N° 7 or N° 14 (are you going to draw David too then :boing:?)

Aww, you meant in pic 14! :blush-anim-cl:

Dunno, maybe yes;) but i´ll let others vote first. :biggrin2: if they will choose 14, then we can talk about it :aah: by the way, from pic you all will choose, i´ll made step by step too!

wow, it's great... :thumb_yello: i try paint this... :teehee:

step by step....

Then send it here hun! :wub2:

Aww, you meant in pic 14! :blush-anim-cl:

Dunno, maybe yes;) but i´ll let others vote first. :biggrin2: if they will choose 14, then we can talk about it :aah: by the way, from pic you all will choose, i´ll made step by step too!

Then send it here hun! :wub2:

I cann't paint portrets. :(:(:( I paint nature:)post-21104-14298368985_thumb.jpg

post-21104-14298368986_thumb.jpg

Archived