Say Something Random -Part 10!-

Fangirl

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been late for school nearly everyday since ive been taking the bus :/

parents said if im late tomorrow they're taking me in (by car) which i would love if i didnt have to wake up earlier :/

i need to go to bed like..nowww!

i was going to bed then i needed to listen to some french mika :wub2:

Bar stretches: Keep your toes pointed and your leg straight..

I feel like I know how to do a Relevé, but I'm having trouble remembering. The last time I took ballet was in 5th grade:aah:

that's what I've been doing!! :aah: My ballet teacher continues to tell me that I need to point my foot out, but I can't! :aah:

I can do a releve, but I tighten my foot too much, and it gets all cramped up and it hurts. :aah:

I took for two years, quit for two, took for 2 months in 7th grade, quit, and started back this year, it's like learning a new language.. :aah:

that's what I've been doing!! :aah: My ballet teacher continues to tell me that I need to point my foot out, but I can't! :aah:

I can do a releve, but I tighten my foot too much, and it gets all cramped up and it hurts. :aah:

I took for two years, quit for two, took for 2 months in 7th grade, quit, and started back this year, it's like learning a new language.. :aah:

I started when I was 3... :mf_rosetinted:

Thats why I have th ability to do pom today, everyone on the squad has a history of dance except for one girl. And shes not the good to be honest.. Its like her moves can't be stiff.

When I do parenter stretches, I can never keep my leg straight :aah: But I can in kickline...

If you have trouble pointing your toe, you probably need a lower bar..

I started when I was 3... :mf_rosetinted:

Thats why I have th ability to do pom today, everyone on the squad has a history of dance except for one girl. And shes not the good to be honest.. Its like her moves can't be stiff.

When I do parenter stretches, I can never keep my leg straight :aah: But I can in kickline...

If you have trouble pointing your toe, you probably need a lower bar..

yeah, I did it for about half a year when I was 3, but I didn't like the teacher so I cried until my grandmother let me quit, she only put me in ballet because I could do a split. :blink:

I miss pom. :sad: I can't do a great toetouch, but I can do a pretty awesome herkie :das:

I loveeee kicklines!! it makes me feel like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader! I might have asked you this before, but does your pom team do competitions, and if so, do they participate in DMI??

our bars are nailed into the wall. I think it's my weirdo ankles. :aah:

yeah, I did it for about half a year when I was 3, but I didn't like the teacher so I cried until my grandmother let me quit, she only put me in ballet because I could do a split. :blink:

I miss pom. :sad: I can't do a great toetouch, but I can do a pretty awesome herkie :das:

I loveeee kicklines!! it makes me feel like a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader! I might have asked you this before, but does your pom team do competitions, and if so, do they participate in DMI??

our bars are nailed into the wall. I think it's my weirdo ankles. :aah:

I didn't like ballet very much, but it gave me good balance. But not I fall down all the time :teehee:

I suck at toetouches :aah: I think we call herkies, wolf jumps..? :blink:

Kickline makes me feel like I'm a Rockette :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, we do mid-american pom competitions and camps in our area

I didn't like ballet very much, but it gave me good balance. But not I fall down all the time :teehee:

I suck at toetouches :aah: I think we call herkies, wolf jumps..? :blink:

Kickline makes me feel like I'm a Rockette :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, we do mid-american pom competitions and camps in our area

I think it is improving my balance. :original:

yeah, me too, my legs are always uneven, herkies are when you straighten one leg to the front and the other leg is bent like your kicking someone behind you. :biggrin2:

my pom was with my dance studio, so we did dance competitions, it was awesome though, I got to go to Charlotte for 3 days and on the way home.. I GOT KRISPY KREME DONUTS. :lmfao:

I think it is improving my balance. :original:

yeah, me too, my legs are always uneven, herkies are when you straighten one leg to the front and the other leg is bent like your kicking someone behind you. :biggrin2:

my pom was with my dance studio, so we did dance competitions, it was awesome though, I got to go to Charlotte for 3 days and on the way home.. I GOT KRISPY KREME DONUTS. :lmfao:

Yeah, thats a wolf jump.

I haven't been to a competition yet, I was at camp during our first one :aah:

Archived