Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

:lmao:

well, if i decide to get a pet one day, i know where i'll look for names:roftl:

good point! :lmfao: my cat will be called Fluffy though, don't need a list for that. :mf_rosetinted: (although of course, that name is on there too. :naughty:). well, once i get a cat, which might take a few more years. :teehee: but i can start talking about it already now, mika started talking bout his dog almost a year in advance too! :lmfao: so, everyone, meet my (still imaginary) cat Fluffy! :biggrin2:

good point! :lmfao: my cat will be called Fluffy though, don't need a list for that. :mf_rosetinted: (although of course, that name is on there too. :naughty:). well, once i get a cat, which might take a few more years. :teehee: but i can start talking about it already now, mika started talking bout his dog almost a year in advance too! :lmfao: so, everyone, meet my (still imaginary) cat Fluffy! :biggrin2:

*My imaginary Siamese cat Simba nods gladly and starts purring and poking his head against Fluffy*

*My imaginary Siamese cat Simba nods gladly and starts purring and poking his head against Fluffy*

*fluffy also starts purring and wonders why simba's hair is sooooo short, compared to her own* :roftl:

My real cat Misu hates other cats, too! :roftl: She has had a lot to digest during the last 13 years. :naughty:

Teabag's general rule is chase any cat that's smaller than her and stay well away and hiss at any cat that's bigger than her :naughty: She's such a coward :roftl:

But I love my kitten :wub2:

My first dog´s name was Mugindsioon, but maybe it´s too strange to add to the list :biggrin2:. Noone understood, what it means and where did I got it. I didn´t either. I was 10 years old and it just came to my head.

:roftl:

maybe my pm to him earlier today can give some more ideas:

"so whats the name of the new lady in your apartment? And can we see a pic of her w. her "man"?"

Reminds me of Lady and the Tramp thx to a pm from RAK after about that movie...

Teabag's general rule is chase any cat that's smaller than her and stay well away and hiss at any cat that's bigger than her :naughty: She's such a coward :roftl:

But I love my kitten :wub2:

Teabag is a lovely name! Have you been watching Prison Break? :naughty: There's a serial killer named Theodore Bagwell in it - T-Bag!

My Misu has been a tough girl all her life. She even used to be hostile towards her own kittens when they reached the age of six months. I don't have them anymore - Mocca and Leo died when they were seven years old. :( Misu has become a little more tender over the years, but no other cat can still make her move away from the food plate. And she hisses to my mum's huge Collie when the dog comes too close. Misu isn't afraid one bit, but she just dislikes other animals. I'm the only cat she fully approves. :mf_rosetinted: I'm the only one who she likes to lick! :roftl:

maybe my pm to him earlier today can give some more ideas:

"so whats the name of the new lady in your apartment? And can we see a pic of her w. her "man"?"

Reminds me of Lady and the Tramp thx to a pm from RAK after about that movie...

:bye: Wifey! :)

I'm afraid Mika's too busy chasing after This right now to twit to us! Maybe she's already eaten all the wires in his place! :lmfao:

:bye: Wifey! :)

I'm afraid Mika's too busy chasing after This right now to twit to us! Maybe she's already eaten all the wires in his place! :lmfao:

And turned the computer upside down.

This: "Your time is MINE now, not your greedy fans! :sneaky2:"

Right so this is mikas new puppy:wub2:... but a question now, what happened to gertrude? :blink: Or did mika never have a dog called Gertrude? Im confussed.

When my mum was pregnant, everyone kept asking my parents what my name would be and they joked it would be "Victor" but they called me "Anne" when I was born! Mika likes a good joke too!:naughty:

Sorry, i sill dont undersand :aah: Im very dumb.. :blush-anim-cl:

Well "Victor" was not fashionable at all in France at that time and people thought my parents really meant to call their baby with that name so they went :blink: and my parents went :naughty:

I don't think Mika really wants to call his dog Gertrude either!

I hope that makes better sense!

Edited by crazyaboutmika