Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

It's more than likey he made Gertrude up :naughty: It wouldn't be the first time he has!

well, he certainly made up the name. :naughty: but i think that in fact he has already made the decision to buy a dog in december, when he did that interview. and obviously he bought his dog when it wasn't even born yet. i have no idea about thouroughbred dogs, maybe that's how it is done, you don't choose a dog, but a mum and dad for your dog, and when the babies are born, choose one of them. :dunno:

and has anyone found out the name of the new dog yet?! :wub2:

not even mika himself knows it yet, so how would we? :naughty: oh, alright, i forgot, we're MFC. :lmfao: so, well, while mika doesn't even have ONE name yet, we already came up with ca. a hundred of them, see first post. :naughty:

Edited by mellody

ohhhh :shocked:

hahaa, i feeeel sooo silly. i believed it man :)

so whose is that dog that he's in pictures with?!

[ATTACH]7175[/ATTACH]

and has anyone found out the name of the new dog yet?! :wub2:

The dog in that pic, is Ella, his producer Greg Wells dog.:thumb_yello:

not even mika himself knows it yet, so how would we? oh, alright, i forgot, we're MFC. so, well, while mika doesn't even have ONE name yet, we already came up with ca. a hundred of them, see first post.

haha, ive seeen them, there are so many to choose from :roftl:

i would find it really hard to decide. i hope Mr Mika picks a good name :wink2:

hehehe:teehee:

well, he certainly made up the name. :naughty: but i think that in fact he has already made the decision to buy a dog in december, when he did that interview. and obviously he bought his dog when it wasn't even born yet. i have no idea about thouroughbred dogs, maybe that's how it is done, you don't choose a dog, but a mum and dad for your dog, and when the babies are born, choose one of them. :dunno:

not even mika himself knows it yet, so how would we? :naughty: oh, alright, i forgot, we're MFC. :lmfao: so, well, while mika doesn't even have ONE name yet, we already came up with ca. a hundred of them, see first post. :naughty:

When my nephew bought his dog, he had to wait 3 months after it was born before picking it up, to give her a chance of weaning off her mother, so Mika probably decided to get his dog while the mother was pregnant

I'm going away this week end as well, so if Mika doesn't twit today or tomorrow morning, I'll get nervous as well! Ok, Mika, you asked for it, I officially ask Suisuimiko to add Hairy Baby :naughty:

to the list of names! :roftl:

Thank you for adding all the names and taking such great care of this thread! :flowers2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika