Mika's Dog Thread ▽・w・▽

suisuimeko

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Watching the football at mine. Mel the dog got jealous

43d36362c3b811e19858220.jpg

LOVEED that photo!!! :wub2:

I've been all day wondering if that person who Mika is dating with is in the photo. Damn, i don't even know if the last sentence makes sense xP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
He talks more about Melachi in the full interview, he even imitates her whimpering at 3:10. :wub2:

That made me a bit sad, especially after all that nonsense he talked about taking her on tour with him, etc. before he got her.

But it did lend some credence to my theory that the relationship between stars/fans is very much like that between owners/pets. :lmfao:

That made me a bit sad, especially after all that nonsense he talked about taking her on tour with him, etc. before he got her.

But it did lend some credence to my theory that the relationship between stars/fans is very much like that between owners/pets. :lmfao:

Fans . . . always stealing slippers and spoons.

:dog:

He talks more about Melachi in the full interview, he even imitates her whimpering at 3:10. :wub2:

I love to his Doggy howling so much !! CUTE :mikalove:

Indeed !!! :lmfao:

Fans . . . always stealing slippers and spoons.
:dog:

:mikadas:

I'd love to steel his cloths so much !! :teehee: Edited by Kumazzz

• 2 weeks later...

Aww he knows the difference between showdogs and workingdogs:wub2: We should totally meet up and talk about dogs aaaalll day:mf_rosetinted: Edited by Kumazzz