Mika @ Sziget Festival, Hungary

Droopsy

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh gee:

SUZIEfromMFC 30Seconds2Mars fans already here front row. @mikasounds will be before them. Apparently we should expect a lot of pushing because of them.

I'm not surprised I must say... But if Mika will be on before them, oh gee... I just hope it won't get worse and worse :boxed:

I am worried about today's programme at the Sziget too :boxed:

I knew from the start it wasn't going to be all right with Mika between those bombs called Papa Roach and 30STM... :blink:

I hope everything will be okay and everybody who's going will have lots of fun despite all the disorder!

I knew from the start it wasn't going to be all right with Mika between those bombs called Papa Roach and 30STM... :blink:

I hope everything will be okay and everybody who's going will have lots of fun despite all the disorder!

Oho, papa roach as well? Pfffff....:shocked: Yes, it ain't all that fun atm reading suzie's tweets. I hope it will get better in a few hours.

Oh gee:

SUZIEfromMFC 30Seconds2Mars fans already here front row. @mikasounds will be before them. Apparently we should expect a lot of pushing because of them.

I'm not surprised I must say... But if Mika will be on before them, oh gee... I just hope it won't get worse and worse :boxed:

:shocked: Oh boy! I call that band "the screaming monkeys" :teehee:, I hope their fans will be nice. :boxed:

Is this a rock festival then?:blink:

I hope it'll be okay, hardcore rock fans aren't that keen on other artists being at their festivals, the other year 50Cent got bottled at Reading!

about 30stm fans, I really don't think they would bottled someone or anything like that, I think it's just that they might looked bored and uninterested...but on the other hand I count on Mika to win them over:teehee: speaking from experience from Exit festival here, I heard bunch of people who don't like or listen Mika commenting that he did an excellent show and that they had good time in spite of not being fans.:original:

bertill @mika http://twitpic.com/2edl5g

145080916.jpg

Can someone tell me what that ball in the sky is? :aah: It looks like a balloon, but it's too high, no?

lindenitzan MIKA on stage! #Sziget http://twitpic.com/2ediq3

145077771.jpg

birsenbirdir http://twitpic.com/2ee0xk - bu da mika'nin istanbul'daki pembe topuklu ayakkabisi!! :) yine muhtesemdi tabii ki!!

birsenbirdir http://twitpic.com/2ee0k7 - everybody's gonna love today, love today, love todaaaayy!! :)

LOL!:roftl: I very much so understand the screaming part (:teehee:) but why are they monkeys?

It's a kind of monkey. It's the translation from the Italian name. :wink2:

Is this a rock festival then?:blink:

I hope it'll be okay, hardcore rock fans aren't that keen on other artists being at their festivals, the other year 50Cent got bottled at Reading!

The show must go on! :roftl::roftl:

SUZIEfromMFC so, @mikasounds was great, did his best but front row and most of the audience were 30 secs to becoming statues.

Poor boy!!! I´m so sorry for him and the fans who were there and I think you did your best!

SUZIEfromMFC so, @mikasounds was great, did his best but front row and most of the audience were 30 secs to becoming statues.

That sucks! :sneaky2:

Not that 30STM fans don't deserve front row...I mean, whoever gets there first gets front row, right? But...statues?

HOW CAN SOMEONE NOT DANCE/JUMP/CHEER DURING A MIKA GIG?? :blink::sneaky2:

Poor boy!!! I´m so sorry for him and the fans who were there and I think you did your best!

This is what worries me for V!

I think Jemma's the only one from here going all weekend, so I'm hoping the crowd, will be okay.

Pet Shop Boys fans will like Mika, right?

Archived