New CD

oh i have some news about this cd....

it will be round.... but please,it´s still a secret....:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

That's true about the album... very true...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's end of 2011 tbh:wink2:

Ooooh, I love your siggie!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it´s the only thing we know for real :mf_rosetinted:

I'd say so...

I don't get why people are so anxious about getting a new album soon anyways... I'd be okay if it wasn't finished till 2012. I'd prefer an album that was well done and took a long time than a rushed, unfinished album done really quickly. :dunno:

+1 :thumb_yello:

:aah:

*cough* isn't that kinda what we said about TBWKTM?

Hes also said, more recently, that he'd never do a duet with Gaga 'cos they're too different. Hun. you have to remember its MIKA we're talking about here :lmfao:

I doubt mid 2011, end 2011 if we're super lucky.

I'm more relaxed then, because I really do not like :no: the idea of him to do a duet with Lady Gaga...

thanks for replying:wink2:

I'd say so...

I don't get why people are so anxious about getting a new album soon anyways... I'd be okay if it wasn't finished till 2012. I'd prefer an album that was well done and took a long time than a rushed, unfinished album done really quickly. :dunno:

well,i´m not anxious.. but... WELL,I´M ANXIOUS!!! i´m kinda tired of the same songs everyday!!:aah: even if i love him... i need new stuff......:aah:

well,i´m not anxious.. but... WELL,I´M ANXIOUS!!! i´m kinda tired of the same songs everyday!!:aah: even if i love him... i need new stuff......:aah:

me? anxious? nooo:teehee: im dyingggggg for a new cd, new musics, new addictions :roftl:, but we have to wait, our boy is working very hard and im sure that he´ll do a perfect job:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's end of 2011 tbh:wink2:

I think the same thing. the reason being that he is so positive about this new record, and so enthusiastic. People who were around in 2008 will know what I mean. With the

2nd album he hardly wanted to talk about it, and was really vague. In one interview he would state that it was almost done, then in the next interview it was at the demo stage, then about a third done etc. You could tell he was really nervous.

This time he seems to really enjoy discussing his new album and what kind of music it's likely to be, so my bet would be for 2011, not 2012.

:roftl: I know what you mean!

as far as I can see it wouldn't be e real duet but just a sort of "huge superstar LadyGaGa who grants a favor to little Mika" :shun::sad:

yes i agree with you people, i dont understand why can gaga be more famous than mika:sneaky2:

but this only my opinion

it would be like gaga was the only artist and mika was just a mediocre singer so i prefer our boy doing duets with other singers as imogen heap, i loved her voice :wub2:

I would propose something absolutely amazing: a duet with a male singer! Something like Brandon Flowers and him to do "Under Pressure" cover...it would be epic but impossible, I know! :sad: (but also a joy for our eyes! :das:)

they would give the song a new dignity: it has been distorted by horrendous hip hop rhythms for too much time:aah:

yehhhhh i would love to see that duet:wub2: why you think that´s impossible? nothing is impossible sweety :thumb_yello:

but we knwo that mika thinks that queen´s songs are very hard and he´s right, i hate that hip hop rhytms too, the original is always a WAYY better but with mika and brandon singing "under pressure" it would be a big mark for the music history, ok.. i´m exaggeranting now :teehee:

I would propose something absolutely amazing: a duet with a male singer! Something like Brandon Flowers and him to do "Under Pressure" cover...it would be epic but impossible, I know! :sad: (but also a joy for our eyes! :das:)

they would give the song a new dignity: it has been distorted by horrendous hip hop rhythms for too much time:aah:

That would be fantastic! I love "under pressure"!:wub2:

I'm not sick of TBWKTM yet... then again, I switch between U2, Hanson and Mika, and I've been listening to a lot of U2 lately so I'm all good...

I personnaly would really really like a duo with Rufus Wainwright , a kind of acoustic song not too elaborated it would be absolutely lovely :wub2: with Rufus grave voice and Mika's high one

Ooooh, I'd like to hear that! And I bet HolyD would love it too!

I'm not sick of TBWKTM yet... then again, I switch between U2, Hanson and Mika, and I've been listening to a lot of U2 lately so I'm all good...

Ooooh, I'd like to hear that! And I bet HolyD would love it too!

I think that Rufus is such an amazing artist , pity he's not that popular !

Maybe you won't believe it but Ru wrote a song called "Tulsa" that's dedicated to Brandon Flowers, we need a trio at this point!:mf_rosetinted:

yeah lets ask for a trio ! :mf_rosetinted:

Mika and Brandon Flowers: :glasses3:

I would wait for a duet with RW until Rufus starts pronouncing words clearly when he sings. :sneaky2:

MIKA told me he would take 6 months to write and record it but Mama P said he hasn't started it but in his head he has.

:naughty:

We just have to be paitent....

Well, his mum is definitely NOT a musician, because that's how composing music normally works. :naughty: Unless Mika finds his music in a different part of his body. :mf_rosetinted:

I would wait for a duet with RW until Rufus starts pronouncing words clearly when he sings. :sneaky2:

Well, his mum is definitely NOT a musician, because that's how composing music normally works. :naughty: Unless Mika finds his music in a different part of his body. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

:blink:

:teehee:

:floor: :floor:

That is so funny and it also makes me :blush-anim-cl:

Didn't Mika say somewhere that there would be an EP around Christmas?

MIKA told me he would take 6 months to write and record it but Mama P said he hasn't started it but in his head he has.

:naughty:

We just have to be paitent....

:teehee:

I love Mama P...

I think that Rufus is such an amazing artist , pity he's not that popular !

yeah lets ask for a trio ! :mf_rosetinted:

That would be a pretty kick ass trio!

Archived