New CD

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course you know! Is Mika

:naughty:

Nothing has really been said about it so far. He's admitted he's working on the new songs so thats a start :biggrin2: He also said the next record wouldn't be as 'layered' as The Boy Who Knew Too Much so it's sounds as if he's stripping it down again...sort of to where Life In Cartoon Motion was...more organic (does that make sense :roftl:)

Less noise! That's what I mean...ish :aah:

:naughty:

Nothing has really been said about it so far. He's admitted he's working on the new songs so thats a start :biggrin2: He also said the next record wouldn't be as 'layered' as The Boy Who Knew Too Much so it's sounds as if he's stripping it down again...sort of to where Life In Cartoon Motion was...more organic (does that make sense :roftl:)

Less noise! That's what I mean...ish :aah:

I liked that CD was a lively, fun .... A CD will be the way Mika:thumb_yello:

He also said that so far the Third album its VERY different from LICM and TBWKTM...and that if he keeps going the direction he is, it might be the best thing he's done to this date:blush-anim-cl:

I cant seem to find the interview...as soon as I do I will post :thumb_yello:

Edit: Found the interview...here it is

He speaks about the New album at 9:30

He also said that so far the Third album its VERY different from LICM and TBWKTM...and that if he keeps going the direction he is' date=' it might be the best thing he's done to this date:blush-anim-cl:

I cant seem to find the interview...as soon as I do I will post :thumb_yello:

Edit: Found the interview...here it is

He speaks about the New album at 9:30

[/quote']

Tnkssssssss

the only thing he has said "It's very simple pop music, not as complex as it was the second disc."

and secondly, I read in a blog I wanted to do a duet with Lady Gaga and also with Paulina Rubio ... but only rumors....:rolls_eyes:

but perhaps he released his second album in mid 2011

"not as complex as it was the second disc"????:shocked::boxed:

I trust in Mika's ability in telling lies!:roftl:

ooops, sorry,sorry, here's the smile :sorry:!

duets: I think they'll be out of fashion in one year or two (thank God!) :mf_rosetinted:

here is the note that made him a few days ago, look at the last part

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24508

But everything can be ...

If I were you, I wouldn't expect a new CD in 2011..... IMO it's too soon :wink2:

+1 :thumb_yello:

let's bet it won't be in 2011 :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's end of 2011 tbh:wink2:

*cough* isn't that kinda what we said about TBWKTM?

the only thing he has said "It's very simple pop music, not as complex as it was the second disc."

and secondly, I read in a blog I wanted to do a duet with Lady Gaga and also with Paulina Rubio ... but only rumors....:rolls_eyes:

but perhaps he released his second album in mid 2011

Hes also said, more recently, that he'd never do a duet with Gaga 'cos they're too different. Hun. you have to remember its MIKA we're talking about here :lmfao:

I doubt mid 2011, end 2011 if we're super lucky.

Archived