REPORTS/PICS: MIKA @ Summerdays Festival, Arbon, Switzerland -28-08-2010

Blue Sky

@Sabine64 I thought you would be happy to hear about the banner :wink2: We sure did have a lovely time...sorry I had to leave in a hurry I still have your hawaïan flower necklace. I promise to give it back to you when Mika comes back...

Keep the necklace as a memory :wink2:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YW :biggrin2: Glad you liked it. And thanks to you again for taking that great pic ;)

I am glad that enjoy the pic. For this reason I made it. I'm sorry, that the BG on the right (Michelle?) I didn't chatch well. :blush-anim-cl: And I'm really love your report, I just read it again, I'm sure you needed ages for it. :biggrin2:

You've got every reason to be proud, everyone who's been working on it has, it's all very beautiful.

Wow, that's gorgeous! It must have taken a lot of time creating all of that! And very talented people, it looks so beautiful! The drumkit, the piano, the umbrella, the dresses for the girls, the screens, well just everything! Gorgeous!

Thank you so much for your nice reaction about our present to Mika. Melody had a really great idea with the stage and it was a joy to see how the stage with all the details grew and grew by the community working.

And there were some German fans who took ages for the stage, Tina for example who made the most of dresses for the women on the stage. :biggrin2:

I am very happy that we have made Mika a joy with this gift. :biggrin2:

Edited by Graciosa

Dutchy: nice story! I don't even know who you are can you imagine that. Hope we'll meet some day. It was indeed me who posted the vid, I asked a security guy if he wanted to film our meet and greet since it is nice to have it on vid if you give something to Mika. The security guy said he couldn't do it since he was busy doing his job but he found another guy who wanted to do it.

I gave Mika the photo book with pictures of us MFC'ers dressed up as Alice in Wonderland characters at the gig in Amsterdam, he seemed very pleased with it. The funniest moment for me was when Mika was in the car, the car drove away and we waved at him. But he was with his nose in the bag with gifts he just got, like a child. All of a sudden he looked up and saw us waving. He looked surprised by it. It was really funny.

Dutchy: nice story! I don't even know who you are can you imagine that. Hope we'll meet some day. It was indeed me who posted the vid, I asked a security guy if he wanted to film our meet and greet since it is nice to have it on vid if you give something to Mika. The security guy said he couldn't do it since he was busy doing his job but he found another guy who wanted to do it.

I gave Mika the photo book with pictures of us MFC'ers dressed up as Alice in Wonderland characters at the gig in Amsterdam, he seemed very pleased with it. The funniest moment for me was when Mika was in the car, the car drove away and we waved at him. But he was with his nose in the bag with gifts he just got, like a child. All of a sudden he looked up and saw us waving. He looked surprised by it. It was really funny.

i think you've seen her in amsterdam , she was with me , the other one who was dressed in the biotg outfit

Look at the pic with the banner, Dutchy is on my left side. So you see daeni, Faballa, me, Dutchy, Michele and a little behind Dutchy´s hubby

@ all , thanx for all the nice comments about our present. We worked on it for month. I was seewing the girls dresses and now everyone of my friends would like to have one too. But for me at the moment, no more Barbie clothes. :aah:

@Emerald, I have seen your waistcoat only from a distance , but it looked very beautiful.

@dutchy, I love to read your report. It´s allways so much fun to be on stage! I have seen Mama P. on the other side, but she sadly don´t come to us, because a few people would like to try to get on stage. But I´m very happy that she picked up real fans !!! You and Michelle did a very good job :thumb_yello:.

Wow, now it´s one week ago and it looks like that I get my Postmikagigdepression :aah:.

Edited by Tina78

i think you've seen her in amsterdam , she was with me , the other one who was dressed in the biotg outfit

I must definitely have seen her then. Unfortunately I can't remember her. But I am sure we'll meet again, at a (Dutch) MFC meeting or at a gig (I'm still hoping Mika will do little performance thingies while he is working on his new album. Against all odds perhaps but still :bleh:).

thanks for that! :biggrin2: this made me remember that i read an URL on some photographer's clothes, and indeed there are more pix on there: http://www.konzertbilder.ch/ :wink2:

and at least one pic on the festival website as well: http://www.summerdays.ch/galerie.php#

and tina, the clothes you made were absolutely fab! :wub2: my mum even thought you were a professional seamstress when she saw them. :biggrin2:

edit: ah, there's a pic of nezza! :bleh:http://www.konzertbilder.ch/details.php?image=17153&menu=2

Edited by mellody

thanks for that! :biggrin2: this made me remember that i read an URL on some photographer's clothes, and indeed there are more pix on there: http://www.konzertbilder.ch/ :wink2:

and at least one pic on the festival website as well: http://www.summerdays.ch/galerie.php#

and tina, the clothes you made were absolutely fab! :wub2: my mum even thought you were a professional seamstress when she saw them. :biggrin2:

edit: ah, there's a pic of nezza! :bleh:http://www.konzertbilder.ch/details.php?image=17153&menu=2

Thank you all for the links to the pictures.

Yes, Tinas clothes were fab. :wub2: But also I think the whole stage de whole stage was so fascinated because of the many imitations, there was so much to discover! :wub2: I'm afraid even begin to enumerate, because then again so much is missing. Also little things, from the mask from the Big Girl to the dragon, it was almost all there, what was visible on Mika's stage. Melody's project only made so clear to me how many things Mika taked on the tour. :blush-anim-cl:

Nezza - this picture - do you remember? :naughty: There were some photographers who were very intrigued from Nezzas long pink eyelashes. :biggrin2:

Thank you all for the links to the pictures.

Yes, Tinas clothes were fab. :wub2: But also I think the whole stage de whole stage was so fascinated because of the many imitations, there was so much to discover! :wub2: I'm afraid even begin to enumerate, because then again so much is missing. Also little things, from the mask from the Big Girl to the dragon, it was almost all there, what was visible on Mika's stage. Melody's project only made so clear to me how many things Mika taked on the tour. :blush-anim-cl:

Nezza - this picture - do you remember? :naughty: There were some photographers who were very intrigued from Nezzas long pink eyelashes. :biggrin2:

Yes, I remember a lot of people taking photos of me - one photographer found my eyelashes very amusing :roftl:

I found this link, it's a compilation of Summerdays Festival 2010, Mika starts at 22.20m, it's not long but it's something, so enjoy!!!

http://www.tvo-online.ch/index.php?article_id=100&day=2010-08-29

If any of you is able to download it, please do, I tried but I did not succeed :teehee:

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately as I'm in the office I can't download it either :no:

Thanks for the link, Dutchie!

Was just watching it, but didn't succeed in downloading it either...

Anyone?! :wink2:

Thanks for posting! Unfortunately as I'm in the office I can't download it either :no:

You're all very welcome, I hope eventually someone will be able to get it downloaded, I will try again myself as well...:biggrin2: