Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, to the Baltic Sea! :blush-anim-cl:

I'll stay two days in Stralsund (the twin city of Ventspils, you know... :wink2:). And then I'm going to the small island of Hiddensee for three days. :thumb_yello:

Sounds like a great trip :D

There's nothing good going on in October. :aah:

Helloween :naughty:

Topic for today:

WHAT WAS YOUR LAST DREAM ABOUT??

great question cause mine was this morning. I was at a party and suddenly, someone dissapeared. We were looking for him/her (dunno who it was) and we found some of the characters from the True Blood tv show (dunno what they were doing at Puertollano or why they were on my dream). Then, it all turned............... weird o_Oº

I was dreaming about a horror movie I saw a few days ago... it seemed that Im in the movie.. creepy:blink:

Which one was it???

great question cause mine was this morning. I was at a party and suddenly, someone dissapeared. We were looking for him/her (dunno who it was) and we found some of the characters from the True Blood tv show (dunno what they were doing at Puertollano or why they were on my dream). Then, it all turned............... weird o_Oº

Which one was it???

The invasion.. with Nicole Kidman!

Remember I saw that movie some time ago and didnt found it scary nor creepy nor anything. I didnt liked it, you know??? Guess I never understood it.........

I didnt like it too much either.. but it was not a good feeling dreaming that you are a monster or something:naughty:

I didnt like it too much either.. but it was not a good feeling dreaming that you are a monster or something:naughty:

Yap, I have had those kind of dreams too many times before, you know??? And its really weird to wake up once again with the feeling that............. you are not sure at all if that was real or not :blink:

Yap, I have had those kind of dreams too many times before, you know??? And its really weird to wake up once again with the feeling that............. you are not sure at all if that was real or not :blink:

Yes! That's weird.. :blink:

Well, music helped me a lot last year. Also, yoga :D

You know me too well =)

Btw, miss ya tons, we almost dont have time to chat............

Yeah, music is a God :wub2:

Oh, btw one of my gruppies lobes Meeks :aah: That's amazing :naughty: I'm going to show her The imaginarium tour book that I bought after the gig over here :wub2:

I miss ya a lot too xxx Why are we so busy lately? Too much work and stuff :/

Yeah, music is a God :wub2:

Oh, btw one of my gruppies lobes Meeks :aah: That's amazing :naughty: I'm going to show her The imaginarium tour book that I bought after the gig over here :wub2:

I miss ya a lot too xxx Why are we so busy lately? Too much work and stuff :/

Yap. Hurray for who discovered music!

Thats great! Btw, havent seen that book, will you show a few pics of it??? Have you ask her if she went to the gig??

Yap, too much things to do............. I dont have so much time and havent started yet.........

What was it about?

I don't remember the whole dream only the end. I was in a venue, I think it was Apollo Hammersmith in London. There was no one playing and there were only a few people in the venue. I was sitting on a balcony and I felt very powerless. So I couldn't hold myself and I fell down. I think I was dying...:boxed: But in this moment I woke up and was a bit in panic. :naughty:

I don't remember the whole dream only the end. I was in a venue, I think it was Apollo Hammersmith in London. There was no one playing and there were only a few people in the venue. I was sitting on a balcony and I felt very powerless. So I couldn't hold myself and I fell down. I think I was dying...:boxed: But in this moment I woke up and was a bit in panic. :naughty:

I hate the feeling when you dream like falling and then wake up:naughty:

Topic:

When was the last time you laught till you cried??

I do laugh a lot but the last time I actually cried because of laughing was with my friends Alise and Helena at the shop when Helene mispronounced a word and ask for something pervert instead of pizza:roftl: