Back to the topic..LOL Babuccia's & Isa's talk show,PART 5

babuccia

Maybe. I hope you can find something soon.

Updates for most of the things that interest me appear on twitter so I don't need one.

I haven't seen Part 2 yet as I was out with friends on Saturday. I will watch it before Henry V is shown this Saturday. It is really complicated. I studied Macbeth at school and that was bad enough.

I'm glad you enjoyed Captain America. Some people think that it is the weakest of the Marvel films but I disagree.

Thanks, I hope so too :wink2:

Yeah, twitter also is good for that.

Ok then, I'm not gonna spoil it to you :teehee: How many parts more they are planning to show?

I liked Captain America! I don't think it's the weakest of the Marvel films. Actually, I think it was even better then Iron Man or even Thor (I liked Thor just because of Loki, but when Thor was on earth, it was kinda boring :huh:)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking on doing that, but I will love a cheaper trip, cause I feel bad anyway... :blink: I have told her and we are thinking on places. :wink2:

Not here, I will ask her to send me a pic and wil upload it :wink2:

Im now with Snuff, by Chuck Palahniuk as I cant seem to finish 50 shades of Grey :aah:

I liked the first one a lot, havent seen the secodn yet cause I have been told its pretty bad...

Hope so too ;)

But France is not that far from Spain. Or you can visit Portugal as it's also really close :wink2: Or even some places in Spain. Just the idea ; )

Ok, looking forward to it :teehee:

I don't have more Palahniuk books :((( Only those three and they all finished haha. How's 50 shades of Grey going? :aah:

I haven't seen the other one too, but I'm not that eager for some reason. I heard that the Black Widow is in it, but that's not so appealing too haha

I think that too sometimes :aah:

Yap, I have those and the ones from being a sleepwalker :D

Well, I think we start studing it a bit late (we start at 8-9 years old). Also, we usually dont have the chance to get teachers that actually give classes on English, they speak always in Spanish and thats pretty bad cause you never get used to English... Also, I must say that I have got pretty bad English teachers, like the kind of teacher who cant speak English but "tries to".

My sister said she has found it. I asked her to download them but its taking a while. We have started Game of Thrones untill this one is finish.

Is your sleepwalking still bad?

That sounds about right. In most of the schools here we don't start learning foreign languages until we are at least 11 or 12. Maybe they could invest in some better teachers.

I hope you enjoy them. Is the Game of Thrones good? My friend recommended it to me on Saturday.

Thanks, I hope so too :wink2:

Yeah, twitter also is good for that.

Ok then, I'm not gonna spoil it to you :teehee: How many parts more they are planning to show?

I liked Captain America! I don't think it's the weakest of the Marvel films. Actually, I think it was even better then Iron Man or even Thor (I liked Thor just because of Loki, but when Thor was on earth, it was kinda boring :huh:)

I've seen it now. It was better than the first part and there was a nice little topless scene in there. :naughty: There is one more episode to go. It carries on from the last episode but years later and shows Tom as Henry V. That is the one I'm really looking forward to.

I loved it when I saw it. It was better than the first Iron Man. Thor and Iron Man 2 are my favourites. I've just bought The Incredible Hulk so I should be watching it soon.

But France is not that far from Spain. Or you can visit Portugal as it's also really close :wink2: Or even some places in Spain. Just the idea ; )

Ok, looking forward to it :teehee:

I don't have more Palahniuk books :((( Only those three and they all finished haha. How's 50 shades of Grey going? :aah:

I haven't seen the other one too, but I'm not that eager for some reason. I heard that the Black Widow is in it, but that's not so appealing too haha

Yap, but still tickets are really expensive. Anyway, we have decided to go and visit Soni one of these days ;)

She is about to send me one ;)

I have a few more, I downloaded them :aah: 50 shades of Grey is... boring. I still have like 5 more chapters to finish it and I cant find the time to read it xDDD The characters remind me a lot of the Twilight ones...

Same here xDDD I dont like Scarlett so much either, so...

Is your sleepwalking still bad?

That sounds about right. In most of the schools here we don't start learning foreign languages until we are at least 11 or 12. Maybe they could invest in some better teachers.

I hope you enjoy them. Is the Game of Thrones good? My friend recommended it to me on Saturday.

Sometimes... And sometimes dont. Now seems to be ok.

Yap, better teachers will do a lot of good on the students. As far as I can remember, untill 14 all you learn on English classes is the names of the days of the week, numbers, months, colors, some food and thats all...

I love Game of Thrones! Its a lil bit like The Lord of the Rings, maybe I like it so much because of that, but its really good ;)

PS: I have posted some pics of Oki on my Tumblr http://somekindofweirdo.tumblr.com/

Edited by Isa

Sometimes... And sometimes dont. Now seems to be ok.

Yap, better teachers will do a lot of good on the students. As far as I can remember, untill 14 all you learn on English classes is the names of the days of the week, numbers, months, colors, some food and thats all...

I love Game of Thrones! Its a lil bit like The Lord of the Rings, maybe I like it so much because of that, but its really good ;)

PS: I have posted some pics of Oki on my Tumblr http://somekindofweirdo.tumblr.com/

Good. :thumb_yello:

That's not enough.

I might give it a go then. I love the fantasy. I saw the LOTR films recently as I want to watch The Hobbit in December. So excited for that and The Dark Knight Rises.

OMG!! So cute!!! :wub2:

Good. :thumb_yello:

That's not enough.

I might give it a go then. I love the fantasy. I saw the LOTR films recently as I want to watch The Hobbit in December. So excited for that and The Dark Knight Rises.

OMG!! So cute!!! :wub2:

Now it seems better as in summer I dont feel too much pressure...

I know, I would have loved to learn something more than that. I still dont understand how I can actually speak English considering how bad teachers usually are and what we learn during the first years...

I love fantasy too. Im about to finish first season and cant find a way to stop :aah: Waiting also for The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit :wink2:

I know :wub2: Thanks!

I've seen it now. It was better than the first part and there was a nice little topless scene in there. :naughty: There is one more episode to go. It carries on from the last episode but years later and shows Tom as Henry V. That is the one I'm really looking forward to.

I loved it when I saw it. It was better than the first Iron Man. Thor and Iron Man 2 are my favourites. I've just bought The Incredible Hulk so I should be watching it soon.

Haha, yes, the topless scene was.. yes :das: I'm really looking forward to see that one too :wink2:

I really loved the Incredible Hulk! Maybe it's because I love Edward Norton so much :teehee: Now I'm really looking forward to the new Iron Man film when it comes out :teehee:

Yap, but still tickets are really expensive. Anyway, we have decided to go and visit Soni one of these days ;)

She is about to send me one ;)

I have a few more, I downloaded them :aah: 50 shades of Grey is... boring. I still have like 5 more chapters to finish it and I cant find the time to read it xDDD The characters remind me a lot of the Twilight ones...

Same here xDDD I dont like Scarlett so much either, so...

Oh, that's a good idea as well :wink2:

I saw him on your Tumblr! He is so adorable! And so little! I thought he was a bit bigger :aah:

I prefer my books in paper version :naughty: Maybe I'll look up for something in amazong, but I still have so many books to read :doh: Oh, I haven't read Twilight... Probably never will. So, 50 shades of Grey is boring... yet youth is so horny :aah:

I only liked her in The Prestige, but yeah.. :huh:

Haha, yes, the topless scene was.. yes :das: I'm really looking forward to see that one too :wink2:

I really loved the Incredible Hulk! Maybe it's because I love Edward Norton so much :teehee: Now I'm really looking forward to the new Iron Man film when it comes out :teehee:

It looks amazing.

It's a brilliant film and Edward Norton does an amazing job as Bruce. It's a shame that he didn't continue the role for The Avengers. Mark Ruffalo is a great Hulk too.

I'm so excited for all of the new sequels. Especially Thor 2. I just hope that there is a decent storyline for Iron Man 3. Captain America 2 will probably be out in 2014.

Now it seems better as in summer I dont feel too much pressure...

I know, I would have loved to learn something more than that. I still dont understand how I can actually speak English considering how bad teachers usually are and what we learn during the first years...

I love fantasy too. Im about to finish first season and cant find a way to stop :aah: Waiting also for The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit :wink2:

I know :wub2: Thanks!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Have you picked it up from somewhere else? Your written English is very good.

I will probably read the book first. I just can't seem to get into any tv series right now. I'm seeing The Dark Knight sometime next week.

Oh, that's a good idea as well :wink2

I saw him on your Tumblr! He is so adorable! And so little! I thought he was a bit bigger :aah:

I prefer my books in paper version :naughty: Maybe I'll look up for something in amazong, but I still have so many books to read :doh: Oh, I haven't read Twilight... Probably never will. So, 50 shades of Grey is boring... yet youth is so horny :aah:

I only liked her in The Prestige, but yeah.. :huh:

Anyway, Im trying to plan something for after the summer, so maybe I can go on vacation after the vacations...

He must be like 3 months ol and he is such a cuttie :wub2:

I prefer them on paper too, but I dont have more space on my room (neither in the whole house) to keep them, so Kindle was a great choice and a great present. I have tons of books to read but I can always find the time to read a bit of them. Youth is horny but that book was written for mums! Anyway, dont read any of them, you will waste your time if you do...

I liked the movie but hated her :aah: I wanted her to die no matter what.

It looks amazing.

It's a brilliant film and Edward Norton does an amazing job as Bruce. It's a shame that he didn't continue the role for The Avengers. Mark Ruffalo is a great Hulk too.

I'm so excited for all of the new sequels. Especially Thor 2. I just hope that there is a decent storyline for Iron Man 3. Captain America 2 will probably be out in 2014.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Have you picked it up from somewhere else? Your written English is very good.

I will probably read the book first. I just can't seem to get into any tv series right now. I'm seeing The Dark Knight sometime next week.

Thanks! :wub2:I have learnt a lot of English listening to music (I usually dont like music in Spanish, the lyrics are so stupid...) and I read a lot of books, thats why I have learnt how to write English. I also dont find it so hard to learn.

Im about to read it too, but its so long :aah: I will be watching it on Wednesday :mikalove:

Anyway, Im trying to plan something for after the summer, so maybe I can go on vacation after the vacations...

He must be like 3 months ol and he is such a cuttie :wub2:

I prefer them on paper too, but I dont have more space on my room (neither in the whole house) to keep them, so Kindle was a great choice and a great present. I have tons of books to read but I can always find the time to read a bit of them. Youth is horny but that book was written for mums! Anyway, dont read any of them, you will waste your time if you do...

I liked the movie but hated her :aah: I wanted her to die no matter what.

Thanks! :wub2:I have learnt a lot of English listening to music (I usually dont like music in Spanish, the lyrics are so stupid...) and I read a lot of books, thats why I have learnt how to write English. I also dont find it so hard to learn.

Im about to read it too, but its so long :aah: I will be watching it on Wednesday :mikalove:

I do a lot of reading too.

Hi Clare. Welcome back. :bye: How are you?

It's probably the best way nowadays.

I still have to read the book I bought last month before I read anything new. I don't have an excuse not to read it as I have a few days off work a week.

I hope you enjoy the film. I will try to not give out any spoilers. :naughty:

What are you reading right now?? And, btw, how are you??

I still have to read the book I bought last month before I read anything new. I don't have an excuse not to read it as I have a few days off work a week.

For me, it was :wink2:

I have tons of books to read too, but I have a mini lecture club for this one next month, so I will have to read it :aah:

Dont worry, we will talk about it soon :wink2:

For me, it was :wink2:

I have tons of books to read too, but I have a mini lecture club for this one next month, so I will have to read it :aah:

Dont worry, we will talk about it soon :wink2:

It's great that you have a club. It makes it all more fun.

We definitely will. It's EPIC. The best film of the year along with The Avengers.

It's great that you have a club. It makes it all more fun.

We definitely will. It's EPIC. The best film of the year along with The Avengers.

Yap, i have people to comment the books instead of reading them alone...

I will go and watch it tomorrow, Im so excited!!! And after that, I have a long wait untill The Hobbit... cause the price for the cinema tickets will get more expensive after the summer...

Good thanks.

I just wanted a change from Facebook.

We've not spoken for ages have we?

I've been working, going to the cinema a lot and getting excited about the new Killers album that is out soon. How about you?

I'm more mobile on my feet now (remember I was having problems)

I've had two operations. One on the hip and one on the knee.

I've been to a concert. Not Mika, Adam Ant.

They were Adam and the Ants at one stage and were an 80's group. I was mad on them when I was younger.

Edited by Clare

I'm more mobile on my feet now (remember I was having problems)

I've had two operations. One on the hip and one on the knee.

I've been to a concert. Not Mika, Adam Ant.

They were Adam and the Ants at one stage and were an 80's group. I was mad on them when I was younger.

I remember. It's great that you can get around more now.

Ouch! I hope you are recovering well.

I've heard of both the singer and the band but I don't think I've heard any of their music.

How's Gemma?

I remember. It's great that you can get around more now.

Ouch! I hope you are recovering well.

I've heard of both the singer and the band but I don't think I've heard any of their music.

How's Gemma?

I have recovered now.:thumb_yello:

Gemma's fine thanks.