Hello!

BitOfNerd

Today is the day when I decide to join this FC. So what about me?:)

I'm from Poland, so addicted to good music, as You probably know form my profile I'm music journalist. I'm pretty into music world, but Mika is my latest discover..I know, I'm late:) I saw his gig at Orange Warsaw Festival and totally fell in love with this guy and his music! I must confess...that previously I didn't like him at all:sorry: Shame on me! But for now I'm pretty obsessed:D

So big kiss to Mika's fans. I'm glad that You're here!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Today is the day when I decide to join this FC. So what about me?:)

I'm from Poland, so addicted to good music, as You probably know form my profile I'm music journalist. I'm pretty into music world, but Mika is my latest discover..I know, I'm late:) I saw his gig at Orange Warsaw Festival and totally fell in love with this guy and his music! I must confess...that previously I didn't like him at all:sorry: Shame on me! But for now I'm pretty obsessed:D

So big kiss to Mika's fans. I'm glad that You're here!

Welcome! I had a similar experience with Orange Festival in Romania...the differcene is that I can't say that I didn't like Mika before because I didn't knew too much about him before Orange festival. So...enjoy! :thumb_yello:

Archived