The "Mika's Skinpores Fan Club" Thread!

sariflor

:floor: :floor:

Count me in!!!

I'd like to be number 15,75! :roftl:

:aah: Another "original one" :naughty: Ok, sorted :thumb_yello:.

I'm so proud that the club is doing so well already :wub2:. I hope that for the next tour we can make some special project to give to Mika :biggrin2:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I hate the word "skinpore" (it sounds even worse in Finnish!) so I can't take a number, but I like the pic Robi posted! :wub2: Haven't seen it for a long time.

I just hate some words. My husband is so kind he even avoids using those words :blink::roftl:

:aah: Another "original one" :naughty: Ok, sorted :thumb_yello:.

I'm so proud that the club is doing so well already :wub2:. I hope that for the next tour we can make some special project to give to Mika :biggrin2:

ohhhhhhhhhhh home made skin creams from around the word project!!! :thumb_yello:

isnt the scar the one that involved a car and yoghourt or something?? :lmfao:

im sure he talked about it in an interview...

Is it included in the "skinpore" discussion? or should it be in Skin-subcategory "distinctive marks".

I'm a bit confused:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

isnt the scar the one that involved a car and yoghourt or something?? :lmfao:

im sure he talked about it in an interview...

Is it included in the "skinpore" discussion? or should it be in Skin-subcategory "distinctive marks".

I'm a bit confused:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I don't think the scar can be classed in the "skinpore" section. It should go into skin-subcategories along with moles, freckles etc...

I have decided .... you are all nuts :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:shun: Dont' be judgamental and pick a number

I don't think the scar can be classed in the "skinpore" section. It should go into skin-subcategories along with moles, freckles etc...

I'm with you! That makes sense :thumb_yello:

I was hoping the pics would somehow disappear...they are a bit scary:eek:but it's getting worse every time I peek in to this thread:boxed:you better give me a number real quick....:naughty:

And the prise goes to Sariflor :winner_first_h4h: for the nuttiest thread ever!:clap:

:teehee: That picture is amazing. And it's a perfect fusion of skin + subcategory (scar) in the same picture, as you can see the scar really clearly in it!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

and the "unshaved" category as well:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: That picture is amazing. And it's a perfect fusion of skin + subcategory (scar) in the same picture, as you can see the scar really clearly in it!

I wasn't sure if it was a frown line, which of course would require another sub-category.

I was hoping the pics would somehow disappear...they are a bit scary:eek:but it's getting worse every time I peek in to this thread:boxed:you better give me a number real quick....:naughty:

And the prise goes to Sariflor :winner_first_h4h: for the nuttiest thread ever!:clap:

Excuse me :sneaky2:, this is a scientific thread! You get #17. Great number :wub2:

:roftl::roftl:

and the "unshaved" category as well:mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't sure if it was a frown line, which of course would require another sub-category.

Well spotted, girls.:mf_lustslow:

:mf_rosetinted: Maybe someone needs to come up with some sort of tree explaining all the categories? It may get confusing now with all these subcategories...and we do want to remain accurate, no?

Excuse me :sneaky2:, this is a scientific thread! You get #17. Great number :wub2:

:mf_rosetinted: Maybe someone needs to come up with some sort of tree explaining all the categories? It may get confusing now with all these subcategories...and we do want to remain accurate, no?

In the interest of science we must remain accurate:thumb_yello:

:mf_rosetinted:

done. I hope its accurate enough:mf_rosetinted:

treex.png

Thank you, I'm very happy with that number!:biggrin2:

*covering eyes and runs out of thread*:mf_rosetinted:

You'll be back :teehee: They always do.

Oh 18 again (I wish I was)

Yes please

Sorted-That's the beauty of the internet: we can be whatever we like :naughty: