• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted:

done. I hope its accurate enough:mf_rosetinted:

treex.png

OH MY :lmfao: This is fantastic

Oh, and maybe a sub-category for nasal hair. It doesn't look like we need one for ear hair - yet.:naughty:

:teehee:Actually, you've got a point there

So, I was looking at this section and noticed that there's a thread for Mika's lips, Mika's smile, Mika's hair, now even Mika's lip biting.......but nothing for Mika's skinpores? :sneaky2:

Time to remediate that. I think that he deserves this thread because...he has very clear skin, with beautiful skinpores. He hardly ever has any spots, and has a lovely complexion. He tans nicely, and always has a great glow about him, which is down to his great skin.

:mf_lustslow: Post away

P.S. Closeup pics of his skin where one can see the clear, lovely pores will be appreciated :thumb_yello:

EDIT:

I'm updating this first post with the members. Anyone who wants to be added, please post me a message on my wall or something (in case I miss it in the thread) with the number that they would like, and I will add you :thumb_yello:

If you don't express a preference numberwise, I will give you whichever number comes next.

Come on guys!

Sara you are mad :roftl:

What I'm doing in this fan club:aah: I have the impression to be in a mad house :roftl:

Technically, hair should be hair follicles, and should come under skin pores.

And Mika has moles, but I am not sure about freckles

Good job we brought in the expert! Btw, don't we also need a :shock: wrinkles subcategory? I know that he doesn't have many yet, but I have seen a few fine lines around his eyes....They don't detract from his attractiveness, but I think that if we're being accurate, you know...

Good job we brought in the expert! Btw, don't we also need a :shock: wrinkles subcategory? I know that he doesn't have many yet, but I have seen a few fine lines around his eyes....They don't detract from his attractiveness, but I think that if we're being accurate, you know...

Wrinkles - how could you:shocked: They're laugh lines:wink2:

in order to judge mika's skin pores, i think we should compare them to other artists...

so i'll start with Mr. Beans.

i say Mika wins this one hands down!! :wub2:

Guylaine, you have to admit it, you have a crush on Mr Bean :wink2: You manage to work him into every thread :teehee:

in order to judge mika's skin pores, i think we should compare them to other artists...

so i'll start with Mr. Beans.

RowanAtkinson.jpgmika-01-450a-120607.jpg

i say Mika wins this one hands down!! :wub2:

We have everything we need there to make our honest scientific comparisons - skinpores, frownlines, moles:teehee:

:shocked:

sara???

:shocked:

really?? so this thread is real??

:lmfao::floor:

oh my!!!!!!! you are naughtier than i thought :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2: You got number 5! It's rocking! By the end of the year we'll have enough members to fill a concert hall :roftl: