The "Mika's Skinpores Fan Club" Thread!

sariflor

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaaaaaaaaa (maybe i should have chosen a higher number then:roftl:)

:shun: Too late now, you're stuck with that one. You'll just have less Mika rights than the rest :mf_rosetinted:

Hi Sara,

it´s just fun so add me please :thumb_yello:. You can give me any number except the 13 .

:boxed: What do you mean just fun? This is a very serious project :sneaky2:

Added. You got 14.

naaaaaaaaaaaaa

no number for me

you know i don't like groups! :teehee:

and i don't like skinpores anyway :shun:

Well, fine then :shun: but somehow I don't believe you about not liking any skinpores

If you're just worried about protecting your cool mod image, I could perhaps have invisible numbers for mods :fisch: PM me :thumb_yello:

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only talking about his lps... :naughty:

I know how you operate, Agent Angel. Best to stop you in your tracks before it's too late and the thread gets closed down cause of its inappropiateness :naughty:

95374c67.jpg

Oh, I think this belongs in the Mika's tonsil fan club:roftl:

Holy moly, you're right :shocked: It's also quite red in there! I wonder if he had a sore throat that day :teehee: Do we know what gig this was at?

I know how you operate, Agent Angel. Best to stop you in your tracks before it's too late and the thread gets closed down cause of its inappropiateness :naughty:

Holy moly, you're right :shocked: It's also quite red in there! I wonder if he had a sore throat that day :teehee: Do we know what gig this was at?

:shun: can blame it on my agent!!!!!!

That was in Edinburgh, he sounded ok to me that night.

:shun: can blame it on my agent!!!!!!

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

That was in Edinburgh, he sounded ok to me that night.

Ah, thanks. Weird! It looks really red :roftl:. But thinking back now, I think that when he started singing he did sound a little hoarse that night....

not that i care but.... :shun:

this old pic always give me a shock in terms of HD!!!

002iu9.jpg

Oh WOW. I hadn't seen this picture in such a long time, that it feels like it's really new, if that makes any sense??

it does, dear, it does :original:

:thumb_yello: So I'm not alone in the madness :naughty:

what's that little scar above his left eyebrow on Robi's pic?

Hmmm... I think that I've seen it before, but not sure that I've seen it in reality :teehee: How odd.

What number would you like, Suzie? :biggrin2:

And @Treasa, that last pic you posted makes me so distracted with the fake curled up hair that i forget to look at anything else :roftl:

oh it's always been there! :naughty:

i get upset when magazines photoshop it out :sneaky2:

(same with the little dot in his eye!)

i also remember once a picture that was published in a magazine & they had flip the picture around! which meant the scar was on the wrong eye!

they couldn't fool me!!!! :sneaky2:

Hmmm... I think that I've seen it before, but not sure that I've seen it in reality :teehee: How odd.

:shocked: Have you ever had to chance to inspect his skinpores close up in reality?

What number would you like, Suzie? :biggrin2:

you have already given me a number...:roftl:

I am No7. I must admit I didn't like it at first as I thought that was an evil number and I'm no evil :no: (:glasses3:) but I looked it up and it turns out that it is not....

So I am pleased No7, thanks :pinkbow:

oh it's always been there! :naughty:

i get upset when magazines photoshop it out :sneaky2:

(same with the little dot in his eye!)

i also remember once a picture that was published in a magazine & they had flip the picture around! which meant the scar was on the wrong eye!

they couldn't fool me!!!! :sneaky2:

nobody can fool da big guy :wink2::naughty:

YAY!

Do you wanna be SkinPoreFan#3? You could choose your own numbers too, if you like- Whatever works for everyone.

sure - sounds good to me. will spend the rest of this week looking at Mika pics to find good examples of skin pores to post on here. What a chore!

sure - sounds good to me. will spend the rest of this week looking at Mika pics to find good examples of skin pores to post on here. What a chore!

:naughty:

One has to suffer in the name of science! Life can be tough like that :thumb_yello:

O.K. Sara, this thread is pretty serious! I was wrong :blink:, sorry. All these wonderful pics convinced me.

Thank for number 14

I was hoping that you'd come round, eventually :sneaky2::thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I've never noticed that before :shocked: Bad fan :boxed:

I am not worthy of being in this thread :no:

Ah, I'll give you a number anyway, I'm sure that you can learn to be a better fan if you put in the time and the effort :shun: