Future setlists?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yes please :wub2:. I loved his acoustic tour, but i must admit that I would have prefered it to be properly acoustic, as in, with less fanfare and less instruments, noise, show, etc....

Ooooh, I totally agree!!! If he does do a proper acoustic tour, I hope he comes to Sydney for it... I can think of a place that would be great for that sort of thing :fisch:

On behalf of Sariflor and myself (:wink2:), if he has to do a cover of anything, we would like it to be "Satellite" :naughty:

Ooooh, I would LOVE to hear than live! Just Meeks and martin sitting on the stage with an acoustice guitar, singing... :wub2:

:doh: I'd completely forgotten about Ring Ring and Holy Johnny

Seems there's a few who'd like these two... wonder if we should start a petition to get these two back in the setlist :naughty:

hwaaaa i never saw his concert :( i reallllllyyyy want it SO badly >.<

i think whatever is ok as far i can see him LIVE! hahaha

although all his songs are really great, but i found that all of his mellow songs are epic! so i think it would be really nice to see his acoustic concert with: Any Other World, I See You, Pick up off the Floor, By The Time, Rain, and Erase!

ohhh i really want to see him >.< is it possible for him to come to indonesia? :(

im sorry if im a lil'bit out of context haha

interesting thread anw! :)

Oh yes- gotta keep Holy Johnny. In fact, I'd put that as a future B side/bonus track, as well as on a future setlist.

That is the only one of Mika's songs I actually don't like?

I just don't get it! Help please!:teehee:

Oh yes- gotta keep Holy Johnny. In fact, I'd put that as a future B side/bonus track, as well as on a future setlist.

I hope so, I love belting that out, miss it immensely.

Archived