Mika in the EMA NOMINEE HOT LIST (MTV) 01.11-07.11.

marlasinger

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
one of the vids. First hav to say its the first time i ever recorded w. my digi cam. so soz about the quality (and its still loading so the quality will be better)

[YOUTUBE]wxvMwRiKH8M[/YOUTUBE]

love his voice when he says "best male" just at the end of the vid... :das:

thanks DA!! :huglove:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I really don't want to sound negative, and I am trying to curb my feelings here, but I find this hair (and the whole look in general) horrific :blink: Not to mention that he looks bored, totally uninterested and just....meh.

Sorry Mika, I love you lots, but this was not one of your finest moments in any shape or form, IMNSHO (In My Not So Humble Opinion, as stolen from Deb's list :naughty:)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I really don't want to sound negative, and I am trying to curb my feelings here, but I find this hair (and the whole look in general) horrific :blink: Not to mention that he looks bored, totally uninterested and just....meh.

Sorry Mika, I love you lots, but this was not one of your finest moments in any shape or form, IMNSHO (In My Not So Humble Opinion, as stolen from Deb's list :naughty:)

:lmfao:

i do like his new hair style but i must admit he looked better with long hair,so his ears are hidden :mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

I haven't watched the clips yet, don't feel inclined to either, but as for hair + general look, I completely agree with you. If this is what he'll go for, I know I'll spend a lot less time on photo threads. :biggrin2:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

:lmfao:

i do like his new hair style but i must admit he looked better with long hair,so his ears are hidden :mf_rosetinted:

I usually like his hair, but not too long, and I love the new touppe :blush-anim-cl:

short is good sometimes :mf_rosetinted:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Well, yes, I have seen his hair looking better than this, too :lmfao: But Mika, we still love you!! :wub2: And it will grow, eventually... :naughty: (And he looked very cute in Coimbra!)

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

see what you mean...

ema_1165.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

LOL! You're welcome :wink2:

I really don't mind the hair, but it is a bit Erik Hassle-ish, isn't it?

Oh well, like I always think when I get a bad haircut myself -- it'll grow back. :naughty:

I'm willing to cut him some slack, as far as this not being his "best

performance ever"... not sure when this was filmed, but he did have a

hectic couple of weeks recently. What I think is a shame is that they

photographed him from the side angle so much it's clear he's just reading

from the teleprompter... that makes it look so much more artificial. :blink:

In any case, I'm happy to see him as always -- he just makes me smile. :wub2:

Thanks for the videos, and the stills! :flowers2:

Have to say, I was about 12-13 at the time and yes, a friend of mine and myself were fans. :roftl:

We joked about that only last Monday. He was very popular back then, you know. :biggrin2:

I know he have been pretty popular :thumb_yello:

I was 4 when it came :lmfao:

How big fan of him? As big as fan like you are w. Mika now? :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: The thing about the hair is that I don't really mind it short, at all, it's not like I'm hung up on his hair being long, or whatnot, but what kills me is the artificially curling of it :blink:. The top of his hair looks like one of the little cherubs in some of those old paintings. I'm crap at art when it comes to remembering names of paintings or styles, but I hope you know what I mean...those paintings that are very "recharged" with stuff everywhere and lots of naked ish people with drapes and robes and "floaty" stuff and little cherubs with bouncy curls like these.....

If he just had it short, like he has had in the past, I wouldn't mind it at all. Even if it's piled on the top of his head like this, I think that it would look kinda natural :biggrin2:. It's this fake curling that I have a massive problem with :roftl:.

On another note, ok, poin taken about the fact that maybe it was close to Paloma's accident so perhaps he wasn't feeling well....so I will take that back :aah:

I know he have been pretty popular :thumb_yello:

I was 4 when it came :lmfao:

How big fan of him? As big as fan like you are w. Mika now? :naughty:

Erm, no. my mika-fandom was only ever matched by my suede-fandom, that really exceeded my mika-fandom. :biggrin2:

(and who I'll be seeing live once again at the end of the month) woohooo!!!

but this is totally off-topic. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived