Mika in the EMA NOMINEE HOT LIST (MTV) 01.11-07.11.

marlasinger

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
recorded german mtv today from 12-14:30, it was all about the ema, but no mika, as far as i saw. :sad: there was a one-hour-show with categories presented by jared leto though. is the mika thing something like that too?

ema shows tomorrow on german mtv:

11:00-12:30

14:30-15:30

16:30-18:00

i'll record again and will look in the evening if mika's in any of them. but hopefully it'll be on youtube til then. :rolls_eyes:

Tomorrow it´s the same like today. :sneaky2:

yes, it is, he's just presenting other categories

thanx :thumb_yello:

Tomorrow it´s the same like today. :sneaky2:

nah, it's 3,5 hours, today it was only 2,5. so there must be more. :fisch: there's a spotlight (1) and a spotlight (2) tomorrow, maybe one of them is the mika one. :dunno:

thanx for the pix lucrezia. :thumb_yello: haven't seen the vid yet, and it seems the pix are mirrored (which makes a person look different), but from what i see, i like the hair just the same as his "usual" hairdo, and much better than at the tunisia+portugal gigs. what i didn't like at the gigs was that it was too long at the front, compared to the very short back. now it looks cool. and it makes him look more grown-up. it's stylish. maybe it was just the mtv hair stylist adding gel to his hair and he didn't even cut it again, that's hard to tell from the pix.

thanx :thumb_yello:

nah, it's 3,5 hours, today it was only 2,5. so there must be more. :fisch: there's a spotlight (1) and a spotlight (2) tomorrow, maybe one of them is the mika one. :dunno:

Ok, I hope so. :wink2:

:lmfao: dear! :huglove:

at first I had to look the pics twice, but then I got used to it, and kinda liked it! :naughty:

Hello sweetie:huglove:

It's not only his hair, but his eyebrows are odd and he has guyliner, doesn't he?:teehee:

I really don't give a sh*t if his hair is short :wink2:

it's just hair :blink:

he is looks younger and we have a better view (his neck :das: )

Right, I saw him today on MTV Adria and he looks different than in the pics.:wink2:

Yes he looks veeery young indeed.:blush-anim-cl:

Archived