Mika in the EMA NOMINEE HOT LIST (MTV) 01.11-07.11.

marlasinger

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's his hair, but I didn't like it when I saw the first pics and I hate it even more now. It looks soooooo 80s but in a bad way. sorry, doesn't do it for me at all. :blink:

oh well....

i liked his hair better before too, but i can say i do like it now as well:teehee:

don't know if i'm making any sense:roftl:

OMG I LOVE THE NEW HAIRSTYLE. He looks so, I dunno..different. Good different. Change is good! GOO MIKA...Oh my, I absolutely LOVE the short hair...and the long hair, the medium hair, the straigh hair, the curly hair...alll the hair on Meeks is nice... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Does he ever get a bad hair day? I DON'T THINK SO. :roftl:

I love his hair, I prefer it short, see the curlz :mf_lustslow: love the touppe:blush-anim-cl: aish:wub2:

post snaps queen :mf_rosetinted: *please:biggrin2:*

I will post more soonish. I just have to make some of the last vids. and converte em and pick some out.... gimmi a few min. i have to find the snap thread too :wink2:

one of the vids. First hav to say its the first time i ever recorded w. my digi cam. so soz about the quality (and its still loading so the quality will be better)

[YOUTUBE]wxvMwRiKH8M[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

his hair just killed me:blush-anim-cl:

*love you girlz, you just made my day*

one of the vids. First hav to say its the first time i ever recorded w. my digi cam. so soz about the quality (and its still loading so the quality will be better)

:mf_lustslow: Thanks DA :huglove:

Love it really really much

OMG :boing:

I'm so excited! I watched it yesterday and it was with Usher. I hope Mika will present it today *crosses fingers* :biggrin2:

Archived