Mika in the EMA NOMINEE HOT LIST (MTV) 01.11-07.11.

marlasinger

Okay, MTV are clearly going out of their way to be annoying!

It's showing the Best Live/Video/Alternative etc with Ke$ha, NOT the "advertised" show with Mika!

I'm getting heartily sick of MTV taking the micky with anything to do with the EMAs, I think they look on it as a joke:sneaky2:

You're so right. And worst of all is that when it comes to the EMAs mtv is just ignoring all the European acts.

I just hope they show the categories Mika is presenting some time soon.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're so right. And worst of all is that when it comes to the EMAs mtv is just ignoring all the European acts.

I just hope they show the categories Mika is presenting some time soon.

Indeed, Plan B is the only Euro artist in the best video, all the rest, not European.

Surely the clue is in the title EUROPEAN MUSIC Awards:aah:

Where's David Guetta, Wouter Hamel, Yelle?

It's insane!

Ok i watched MTV and finally Mika came even if MTV didn't say that... Anyway here are some pics that i made (sorry for bad quality)

ndvd007g.png

ndvd038.png

ndvd077.png

ndvd074.png

ndvd075.png

so they showed it in Italy!! thanks for the pics:thumb_yello:

Indeed, Plan B is the only Euro artist in the best video, all the rest, not European.

Surely the clue is in the title EUROPEAN MUSIC Awards:aah:

Where's David Guetta, Wouter Hamel, Yelle?

It's insane!

Exactly, they're not European awards, it's just an award ceremony thats taking place in Europe.

Ok i watched MTV and finally Mika came even if MTV didn't say that... Anyway here are some pics that i made (sorry for bad quality)

ndvd007g.png

ndvd038.png

ndvd077.png

ndvd074.png

ndvd075.png

WOW!

You can really see how short the hair is there, curious as to why he cut it quite so short.

recorded german mtv today from 12-14:30, it was all about the ema, but no mika, as far as i saw. :sad: there was a one-hour-show with categories presented by jared leto though. is the mika thing something like that too?

ema shows tomorrow on german mtv:

11:00-12:30

14:30-15:30

16:30-18:00

i'll record again and will look in the evening if mika's in any of them. but hopefully it'll be on youtube til then. :rolls_eyes:

yes, it is, he's just presenting other categories

recorded german mtv today from 12-14:30, it was all about the ema, but no mika, as far as i saw. :sad: there was a one-hour-show with categories presented by jared leto though. is the mika thing something like that too?

ema shows tomorrow on german mtv:

11:00-12:30

14:30-15:30

16:30-18:00

i'll record again and will look in the evening if mika's in any of them. but hopefully it'll be on youtube til then. :rolls_eyes:

:mf_rosetinted:cross fingers for tomorrow...

Just checked the tv listings and apparently Mika's show will be aired on mtv greece today at 11pm. They'll probably show it on most european mtv channels today I guess.

PS, the more I look at the pics, the more I like the new haircut. I wrote it on the latest report threads too, it does make you notice his eyes more.

:aah: i think his hair is not shorter, its just.. different :teehee:

our boy is starting to try it new hairstyles and in my opinion that is a cool stuff :naughty:

Im dying here to see the video :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

almost looks like the same hairstyle he has on the banner on here...

almost looks like the same hairstyle he has on the banner on here...

I think that's exactly what he wanted to do with his hair but it's just a little bit shorter then the banner. It'll grow :teehee: (luckily because I liked his old haircut better :aah: )

Archived