Do you know this album ?

MİKATURKEY

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sure its not fan-made? many does that and sales em as some real rare special edition thingy. Checked copyrights ect.?

Cd front cover a piccie from a Paul Smith photoshoot... hhmmm...

It's not fan-made.I'm still surprised. :) I know photos .. Yes, have checked copyrights on cd :)

There are only LICM songs.I think it's not Officiall too.But I'm surprised to see such an album in Turkey.Ahh I wish I could show to Mika.When I saw Mika,I was so happy and shy.I couldn't show to him.I was wondering his reaction :( Whatever I just wanted to share with you :naughty:

There are only LICM songs.I think it's not Officiall too.But I'm surprised to see such an album in Turkey.Ahh I wish I could show to Mika.When I saw Mika' date='I was so happy and shy.I couldn't show to him.I was wondering his reaction :( Whatever I just wanted to share with you :naughty:[/b']

perhaps it's better you didn't show it to him :naughty:

everytime someone sells/buys one of these, he looses money.

if i recall, he wasn't very happy when fans showed him an "unofficial" biography also. and i'm pretty sure he has refused to sign stuff like that

perhaps it's better you didn't show it to him :naughty:

everytime someone sells/buys one of these, he looses money.

if i recall, he wasn't very happy when fans showed him an "unofficial" biography also. and i'm pretty sure he has refused to sign stuff like that

hahaha yeees,You're right.I remember now :D I don't regret now :biggrin2:

I always think that the bootleg recordings of music, or movies, are never such good quality anyway. They are done on cheap discs, with cheap equiptment, so it's not just the artist that is loosing out, it's the person who buys the inferior copy of whatever it is.

That album is so obviously fake. Just taken from LICM, but probably not as good as the official recording.

I found this album by chance.

I searched' date=' but nowhere I couldn't see it.

So,I have 3 album about Mika :mf_lustslow:

LICM,TBWTKM AND MIKA COLLECTION :roftl:

[img']http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9799/user17619pic66891273704.jpg[/img]

user17619pic66901273704.jpg

user17619pic66911273704.jpg

Definitely looks like a bootleg copy to me.

I think someones ripped you off!

Archived