2010 - Mika Junior magazine interview, Brazil

AndyFerrari

hi! thanx for posting this great interview.

Actually I'm translating this interview into Korean, so that more mika fans in Korea could read the article! : )

But I'm having a difficulty understanding this line

<Owner of a voice capable of putting down the dance floor divas in tribal house remixes (everyone knows Peter Rauhofer right?)>

Could any of you help me with this? :shocked::aah:

well, I actually don't know who this Peter person is :aah: but aside from that, he means that Mika's voice is so powerfull that the most famous people played in the nightclubs end up sounding way weaker :naughty: (not sure if I'm being clear :aah:)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know!:das: Look at Mika's hand, he doesn't always holds his fingers that tight when he puts his arm around someone!:teehee:

Exactly what I thought! He looks like he is squeezing the interviewer! and notice how he is leaning his head on him also :wub2:

Well, He gets my vote! :naughty::thumb_yello:

Exactly what I thought! He looks like he is squeezing the interviewer! and notice how he is leaning his head on him also :wub2:

Well' date=' He gets my vote! :naughty::thumb_yello:[/quote']

That's exactly what we were saying at the brazilian thread! :aah:

Well' date=' He gets my vote! :naughty::thumb_yello:[/quote']

Btw, I think Mika acted this way because the interviewer was very polite during the interview and knew how to approach the issues differently, showing real interest in the subject. Mika seems to have enjoyed it very much, regardless of any interest in the boy... Anyway, he is Brazilian and I would find it very interesting. :aah:

A huge thanks for posting! Really interisting, read it several times.

Yes' date=' yes, yes! Totally cute couple :wub2: Nonetheless, I am severely jealous. But what's new :mf_rosetinted: I wonder if any hanging out went on afterwards :teehee:[/quote']

hehe the first time I'm not jealous at all :glasses3:

They look fabulously cute. Especially after I have read this interview carefully.

Can't wait for a new album! I'm even starting to afraid, what it will be. He is intriguing me more and more :wub2:

Btw, I think Mika acted this way because the interviewer was very polite during the interview and knew how to approach the issues differently, showing real interest in the subject. Mika seems to have enjoyed it very much, regardless of any interest in the boy... Anyway, he is Brazilian and I would find it very interesting. :aah:

I would also! :naughty: Who is this interviewer anyway? Do we know anything about him? Twitter? Anything? lol :wink2:

well, I actually don't know who this Peter person is :aah: but aside from that, he means that Mika's voice is so powerfull that the most famous people played in the nightclubs end up sounding way weaker :naughty: (not sure if I'm being clear :aah:)

awww I think I got it!! thank you for your clear explanation!! : )

:wub2::mf_rosetinted::mf_lustslow:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/music/the-new-closet/2007/11/08/1194329360174.html

I really don't know if this article has already been posted, but I find it very interesting concidering contemporary "ambiguity" on music scene. (Mika is also mentioned there). :wink2:

Interesting article. At least it's not dissing Mika. But to me, Mika isn't gay, straight or bi, he's just Mika! He's a totally unique individual and I don't mind what he sings about, or who he has a relationship with (I agree that the interviewer is cute though and they do look good together) all that matters is that Mika is Mika and he's amazing!

Interesting article. At least it's not dissing Mika. But to me, Mika isn't gay, straight or bi, he's just Mika! He's a totally unique individual and I don't mind what he sings about, or who he has a relationship with (I agree that the interviewer is cute though and they do look good together) all that matters is that Mika is Mika and he's amazing!

True. I've posted this article cos in some aspects it matches with some Mika statements from this interesting interview. And it can be applied to his artistic appearence (theatricity), and not to his private persona.

The interviewer is obviously one of these rare honest persons who does his job right that way, acting with a respect to Mika, and I can only say that I like his approach.:biggrin2:

They look to me more like some close friends, I wouldn't speculate any further about it.:wink2:

• 2 weeks later...