Mika kissing pictures

Miss.roxy

I would say it was his lover, but considering it's his sister, I thought it would be a little inappropriate.

1st - I would not believe you :mf_rosetinted:

2nd - No one answered me my question! xD I can´t decide which one she is - Zuleika, or Jasmine? Or .. Maybe Paloma? :shocked: But probably Zuleika.:boxed:

Mad? Are you serious? What happened? I think Mika always joking with the people around him.

There's a thread on MFC with that newspaper article where this woman (who was Mika big girl on stage in 2007) said bad things about him ...just because she wants to get some fame out of it as she has no job now :sneaky2:

There's a thread on MFC with that newspaper article where this woman (who was Mika big girl on stage in 2007) said bad things about him ...just because she wants to get some fame out of it as she has no job now :sneaky2:

The thread in question:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24316

She's so ungrateful. :blink:

The thread in question:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24316

She's so ungrateful. :blink:

he he, perhaps pathetic is a better word.... :naughty:

I don't really care for people who would do anything just to be in the spotlight :dunno:

I mean, check out her myspace... :blink: acording to her, she was sacked for 'voicing her thoughts about pop music' and 'making out with the bus tour driver' :roftl: I can almost see an annoying little person going around getting on everybody's nerves with her 'opinions' until either Mika or John just snapped and told her to get lost :biggrin2:

ontopic: this is really nice thread :biggrin2:

5427544655_d3eddab16d.jpg

Argh! If I don't find out where this is from I'm going to go crazy! I can see at the very bottom it's from a YouTube video.... I just don't know what to type in the search box to find it... I may have to resort to the Looking For Something thread for the first time... :aah:

Argh! If I don't find out where this is from I'm going to go crazy! I can see at the very bottom it's from a YouTube video.... I just don't know what to type in the search box to find it... I may have to resort to the Looking For Something thread for the first time... :aah:

I've seen this not long ago, but I can't remember any clue :boxed:

Look at the walls. Virgin music? Whatever that is?:naughty:

The trousers indicate the US or even a gig in California I think 2007.

Maybe this one:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3810

I'm sure there are a lot of people with a better memory than mine.

If you want to find out who the girl is I'm sure it has been a mention of that but it is ages ago! Good luck!:thumb_yello: We wouldn't want you to go crazy!:wink2:

heyyyyyy

im back!

im tired! i think ill go nap for an hour or 2...

i will post everything later with pix.

in short!:

coachella was FUN! i missed few shows that i wanted to see... but saw few good ones :)

i ALLMOST missed mika show!!!!!!!!

ill tell u more later ...

the show was amazing and fun as usuall....but only 5 songs :( and no lollipop!

we were like "WHAT?!??! no lollipop?!?!"

after that we went to the signing.... saw mika :) talked for a bit...and im sorry i had no time to ask anything :(

he did say he read the scrapbook on the plane :) and he will write back to every one that are on it... it will take him time but he will :)

i gave mika a kiss and i think i totaly embarresed him...lol poor mika...

ok ill write a full report in about 2 hours ok?

i allready miss mika again...

hugs to everyone ;)

I think it's her, she was an active member and she meet Mika a lot of times!:thumb_yello:

OMG who is that!? and why is he eating MIKA's face?:shocked:

:roftl::roftl::naughty:

is that Michael Buble?:blink:

There was once a tweet about Mika being snogged by Buble so i did this caption then...

I just thought it would fit this thread...:naughty:

And he is snogging Mika, not eating him...:mf_rosetinted:

Look at the walls. Virgin music? Whatever that is?:naughty:

The trousers indicate the US or even a gig in California I think 2007.

Maybe this one:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3810

I'm sure there are a lot of people with a better memory than mine.

If you want to find out who the girl is I'm sure it has been a mention of that but it is ages ago! Good luck!:thumb_yello: We wouldn't want you to go crazy!:wink2:

Definitely Coachella...

I'm pretty sure it's not Sivan, I think it's one of his sisters (I would've said Yasmine)...

Definitely Coachella...

I'm pretty sure it's not Sivan, I think it's one of his sisters (I would've said Yasmine)...

Awwww:wub2:If it's his sister that is the cutest thing!:wub2:

I'm not sure what Sivan looks like, it was just a guess because she had written in her report that she had kissed Mika!:wink2:

Hahaha I myself got it off a video , it was lying in my files and I though "hey why shouldn't I post this" ? :teehee:

I think it was at a music launch or CD signing ?