Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our Stress Forecast for the week:

Hurricane Homework will sweep in towards the end of the week, there's a high chance for Moving to set in today, and tomorrow morning an interviewquake will occur.

Next week, the aftermath of Hurricane Homework will need to be dealt with. To donate text 'STRESS' to 8675309 or buy the new CD "I Was Hit With The Completely Expected" now on Itunes.

Our Stress Forecast for the week:

Hurricane Homework will sweep in towards the end of the week, there's a high chance for Moving to set in today, and tomorrow morning an interviewquake will occur.

Next week, the aftermath of Hurricane Homework will need to be dealt with. To donate text 'STRESS' to 8675309 or buy the new CD "I Was Hit With The Completely Expected" now on Itunes.

:naughty:

Know the feeling :boxed:

eeeeeeeeek scrolling's gone a bit wonky on this site! or is it just my computer being a brat? smilies aren't loading either so *insert computer bashing smilie here*

I think its just your computer..

Here's a computer bashing smiley on your behalf :crash:

:biggrin2:

eeeeeeeeek scrolling's gone a bit wonky on this site! or is it just my computer being a brat? smilies aren't loading either so *insert computer bashing smilie here*

I think it's just your computer :aah: I've been in such a Mika mood this evening watching back on old videos, and it's just getting me feeling sad.

I don't think I can survive another 6 months of Mika drought.

I think it's just your computer :aah: I've been in such a Mika mood this evening watching back on old videos, and it's just getting me feeling sad.

I don't think I can survive another 6 months of Mika drought.

pray for a downpour of new interviews & singles & magazine articles! *does a rain dance, in her white boxers of course*

HI! :aah::insane:

Don't worry about the six months of drought, we are here to weather the storm with you :camping:

(stormy weather, here we go againnnn, we don't, talk about ittt etc)

:lmao:

in other news, this is my first multiquote ever! YAY!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

pray for a downpour of new interviews & singles & magazine articles! *does a rain dance, in her white boxers of course*

:lmao:

in other news, this is my first multiquote ever! YAY!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

YAYY :groupwave:

And in other news, the 'more' option on my smilies now does not work either :tears:

*insert computer bashing smiley here*

I have officially decided that Ampthill (yes, it is a small town guys - it's where I live so google it) is a posh place to live.

I found a house in Ampthill that's up for grabs with the huge price tag of £5.2 million.

If there's something specific you are looking for, just ask.

Me?

Nah, I'm just projecting my frustrations to the internet in a comedic way. Besides, it mainly my problem.

But the stakes have gotten higher in that if I don't have my CA fill out this form in an hour I will be charged money that I don't have and I'd risk being thrown out. Life is a fun place, just saying. :biggrin2:

Archived