• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OF COURSE!!! :mf_rosetinted::aah::aah:

EDIT(XD): MY BROTHER FOR SALE!!!

nobody wants?

new page, so if there's still someone who wants to... :aah:

2nd edit: +"ther" :aah:

hahahaha, Mum, you should send him to México!!! i'll teach him some Spanish words!!! Like: Odio la escuela!!! hahaha :naughty::teehee:

Anyway, i need a new date this week :teehee::biggrin2::aah:

Btw, What is his name?

:aah:my school starts next week:aah: it's so depressing, don't u think?:teehee:

O_O depressing? No, it's Good, i think, mine starts until october 3 :aah:

Yeah, sad :sad:. It's my last day of summer holiday, too. Tomorrow will be my first day at new school and I'm a bit nervous about that.

I WANT SUMMER BACK:aah:!!!

New school, i hate new school, new class-mates, new teachers!!! ¬¬

i'm not so good talking with new people :mf_rosetinted:

Summer come back (next year!)

First day of school :tears:

After 2 years of having a bad class, we hoped for a good one. But again, so many stupid people :tears:

:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

Awww :tears: Maybe you'll get used to it :huglove: DOn't worry too much x

My school starts again next Tuesday. I'm kind of excited to see what new classes and things I'll have. I won't have to do Tech any more! Or as much P.E.

Awww :tears: Maybe you'll get used to it :huglove: DOn't worry too much x

My school starts again next Tuesday. I'm kind of excited to see what new classes and things I'll have. I won't have to do Tech any more! Or as much P.E.

I had to live with them for 2 years! I didn't really got used to it :aah:

They all acted so stupid just to get attention from boys :aah: They're so ridiculous!

And what is P.E. ? :aah:

I had to live with them for 2 years! I didn't really got used to it :aah:

They all acted so stupid just to get attention from boys :aah: They're so ridiculous!

And what is P.E. ? :aah:

Aw! Don't worry about it too much if there's nothing you can do about it :wink2:

P.E. stands for physical education. Sports basically :aah:

Aw! Don't worry about it too much if there's nothing you can do about it :wink2:

P.E. stands for physical education. Sports basically :aah:

Oh, it's the same here, but it's called L.O. here :aah: It means the same :aah:

I have an extra hour this year, so one hour longer at school on wednesday and it's P.E. :sneaky2:

Oh, it's the same here, but it's called L.O. here :aah: It means the same :aah:

I have an extra hour this year, so one hour longer at school on wednesday and it's P.E. :sneaky2:

Ah right! I'll remember that!

Oh lovely! :naughty: Do you like P.E.? or L.O? :naughty:

I only like badminton or dance :aah:

Ah right! I'll remember that!

Oh lovely! :naughty: Do you like P.E.? or L.O? :naughty:

I only like badminton or dance :aah:

Nah, I don't like it at all :aah: Only dance of course, we have 2 weeks of Zumba lessons in P.E every year :roftl:It's hilarious to see the boys dancing :naughty:

*raises hand* I like running. (Around again.) Otherwise, I do not like physical education.

I don't like it that much, we have cooper test every year, I hate hate hate it :aah:

My schedule this year is really messed up. I don't have a math class and I can't switch into one because there's no room left in any class. I wanted to take film study and drama but I got stuck in health and wellness instead of film study :hair: My school needs to get their act together, nobody got a schedule they needed/wanted.

Tonight was fun. Went bowling and to a restraunt with family. Sad my dad's not here because it's wouldve been better with him...and my brother. But ya...it was good xD

IMAG2812.jpg

They are so cool xD

Yesterday we all played rounders during the day, went to a restraunt for dinner and then went to play taboo and watched a movie called Stir Crazy... which was very funny :lmfao:

But my body has been aching all day because of that (very competative) game of rounders :aah:

Tonight was fun. Went bowling and to a restraunt with family. Sad my dad's not here because it's wouldve been better with him...and my brother. But ya...it was good xD

IMAG2812.jpg

They are so cool xD

Yesterday we all played rounders during the day, went to a restraunt for dinner and then went to play taboo and watched a movie called Stir Crazy... which was very funny :lmfao:

But my body has been aching all day because of that (very competative) game of rounders :aah:

Nice Picture!!! Nice life yours!!! hahahaha

What you ate?

Archived