Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mf_rosetinted: Tell your mum you have done it. Be sneaky :naughty:

she knows that I wasn't at home today:sneaky2: but it's ok, I told her that I have a lil work, just have to learn russian poem , math writing homework and have to read georgian :naughty::boing:

WOOO YEH! How was your day? :biggrin2:

Damn! I have 10mins :aah:

mmm.. tiring.. first school.. then I went to english lesson with my best friend and she was talking to teacher about Mika whole lesson:aah:

how's about you? :D

Damn! I have 10mins :aah:

mmm.. tiring.. first school.. then I went to english lesson with my best friend and she was talking to teacher about Mika whole lesson:aah:

how's about you? :D

Oh wow :aah: That sounds goooood.

Well, it's been ok. I SAW THE DUDE THREE TIMES. And at one point it looked like he was going to come towards me and my friend, but he was just going back inside. :naughty:

Oh wow :aah: That sounds goooood.

Well, it's been ok. I SAW THE DUDE THREE TIMES. And at one point it looked like he was going to come towards me and my friend, but he was just going back inside. :naughty:

Aaaaaand let me gues:sneaky2::sneaky2:you like THE DUDE VERY MUCH, don't you?:devil:

I can't :aah: I'm a pupil:mf_rosetinted: unfortunately

I am too, I can still get a job here! :aah:But I haven't managed it yet:mf_rosetinted:

Hello.

Hey! :biggrin2:

I don't want to do my homework.. I don't.. I don't.. I can't..please... :no:

I have to do maths :tears:

I SAW THE DUDE THREE TIMES. And at one point it looked like he was going to come towards me and my friend, but he was just going back inside. :naughty:

Sounds fun :das:

I saw guy no.1 for a while, we spoke. And guy no.2 ignored me.

Aaaaaand let me gues:sneaky2::sneaky2:you like THE DUDE VERY MUCH, don't you?:devil:

VERY VERY MUCH!!! :naughty: He's so pretty.

I am too, I can still get a job here! :aah:But I haven't managed it yet:mf_rosetinted:

Hey! :biggrin2:

I have to do maths :tears:

Sounds fun :das:

I saw guy no.1 for a while, we spoke. And guy no.2 ignored me.

I have to do art this evening :teehee:

Very fun :roftl: Stupid guy number 2 :shun:

ooohhh....I dont really know what everybody is talking about but I need a job as well! Cant wait until I'm 16 :3

We got our lunch passes today. We're allowed out at lunch!! :biggrin2:

I hate exams so much :crybaby: Got entrants exams in a month. I dont think I'll get into the school I want. It's so hard :sad:

Alsoo I'm achinggg. Walked 24km over the weekend with a massive backpack on my back. It was like 494758kg. aaah everything is bruised! and my muscles are aching! :aah:

It was for the DofE....got the assessment in 2 weeks .-.

Archived