2010 - Favourite Mika Moments?

lollipop_monkey

This year will be always in my mind for the simple reason I was at three Mika gigs, quite randomly. The moment I saw him on the stage in Hamburg for the first time is the most prescious. Then Berlin, M&G :swoon:

And after that he performed in my country at Exit festival :boing:

My daughter Keti was a LG there and that's her best experience so far.:blush-anim-cl:

Mika signed a MFC Serbian banner that I handed him...:biggrin2:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you both... Moscow was amazing... HOT :biggrin2:

Yes. There was something very special about it. I think that it was because it was Mika's first gig in Russia and the fans had waited SO long. The atmosphere was just electric.

It was honestly my favourite gig to date. I have enjoyed all the Mika gigs that I have been to, and lots of them have been special in many ways but Moscow stands out as my overall favourite.:mf_lustslow:

I hadn't seen this Deb. Love it :mf_lustslow:

I KNOW! :wub2:

:naughty:

Yes. There was something very special about it. I think that it was because it was Mika's first gig in Russia and the fans had waited SO long. The atmosphere was just electric.

It was honestly my favourite gig to date. I have enjoyed all the Mika gigs that I have been to, and lots of them have been special in many ways but Moscow stands out as my overall favourite.:mf_lustslow:

Wow, coming from you that's something! Really makes me wish I could

have been there!

I KNOW! :wub2:

:naughty:

Wow, coming from you that's something! Really makes me wish I could

have been there!

Your video is great! I wonder how many times you have watched it :roftl: I watched it about five times in a row :roftl:

Yes, Moscow was truely amazing. I have never been able to choose a favourite before. I always use the criteria of asking myself if I could live one of them again which would I choose. Finally I now have an answer!

Awww :wub2: 2010 was so amazing I don't even know where to start... Just the fact that we had 3 gig here in Portugal was the best thing ever! LOL

Obviously I need to mention my M&G in Lisbon. It was my first time meeting him, and having such a great moment was really a dream coming true. Also loved meeting the band, the staff, etc etc. :wub2:

But I NEED to choose also the thing that lead to that M&G: the golden hearts surprise.

One of my fave things of 2010 was that surprise: preparing it and seeing his reaction. His smile was just... :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxih8jnCMr8

Won't EVER forget him saying "These are good fans, you have to treat them right." (and us drooling and blabbling something like "you are the best" :naughty:)

Also, can't forget the "fresh products adventure". :lmfao: That was DEFINITELY one of the high moments of 2010! LOL

Other obvious choice: being a BG at Sudoeste Festival! :wub2: And dancing with Mika during Big Girl (which was a big surprise)! Never thought I would feel good dancing in lace shorts and green corset, in front of 38.000 people, but I did! :roftl:

The golden hearts at Sudoeste were also amazing, and I got to see it from the stage, which was absolutely fantastic!

The gig in Vigo was also pretty cool, even if we didn't get to meet him, it was probably one of the best days I ever spent queuing... so much fun, so many nice people. Amazing! :thumb_yello:

I think the best is always meeting other fans, some "old" faces, some new ones, having fun, preparing stuff for the gigs, laugh our a$$es off during the day... Is there anything better than having such a cool bunch of people with you? :wub2:

I remember other moments that I loved, even if I wasn't there, like the paper planes, the bubbles,...

Mika at the Brits, it was an awesome night :blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]oa-CbthOL4U[/YOUTUBE]

Oooh I love that one! Cos I went to the Sheffield gig and I remember thinking 'Omg, I hope I can get close enough to the trophy thingy to touch it!'

But Dizzy won in the end. :sneaky2: Sorry, but I hate dizzy. He's like a stupid monkey on drugs that can't stop rapping. It hurts my ears.

It is a bit selfish, but would you treasure this moment too if there was your work involved? And if Mika approved it enough to show it to everyone... I remember it so vividly. feel like I'm bothering again :doh:

:hypo::insane:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tjb3ph5I2g

But one...when he visited the childrens hospital. I read/saw them late but its just so sweet :wub2:

I agree, one of my favorites definitely :thumb_yello:

Yes, ABSOLUTELY, Alice! :biggrin2:

Aside from that Edinburgh show and meeting him afterward, I have to say the moments from 2010 that immediately spring to mind are:

TV Performance:

[YOUTUBE]K1t3DTZSE0U[/YOUTUBE]

Interview:

[YOUTUBE]Zbq_Ljd91Zo[/YOUTUBE]

I don't think I could choose a favorite live performance, because my

opinion changes every time I watch another video... I just love watching

him sing. :wub2:

Oh YES, THAT ONE --

ww00413.jpg

was a very memorable one: MIKA in such a good mood!

Yes, ABSOLUTELY, Alice! :biggrin2:

Aside from that Edinburgh show and meeting him afterward,

I have to say the moments from 2010 that immediately spring to mind are:

Interview:

[YOUTUBE]Zbq_Ljd91Zo[/YOUTUBE]

I don't think I could choose a favorite live performance, because my

opinion changes every time I watch another video... I just love watching

him sing. :wub2:

Oh YES, THAT 'WEEKEND WOGAN' ONE -

ww00413.jpg

. . . was a very memorable one: MIKA in such a good (flirty) mood!

Hmmm....difficult to come up with this, there were a few....I guess that what springs to mind immediately would be:

-being a BG for a few times, especially the first time in Hammersmith when I ended up doing my "solo" move at the front of the stage with him :lmfao:

- seeing him literally snatch the fokker hoodie from my hands when we were going to give it to him as he WANTED it :roftl:

- hearing Kick Ass for the first time that it was done live, from the front row in Japan :wub2:

And special mention to my "donut tours" and roadtrips in the UK & Ireland, Scandinavia and Japan :huglove:

Archived