"Men suck compared to the Man"

ängi

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(You opened it yay!)

I shall repeat what i said in da other thread. BASICALLY,

I liked a guy for about a year, we talked quite alot, and he seemed to enjoy the fact I liked mika and that i was obsessed. Maybe he found it funny, or something but he didnt mind it. Then I asked him out, he said no cos I liked mika too much. Sorry but that is unfair :( Retard.

(You opened it yay!)

I shall repeat what i said in da other thread. BASICALLY,

I liked a guy for about a year, we talked quite alot, and he seemed to enjoy the fact I liked mika and that i was obsessed. Maybe he found it funny, or something but he didnt mind it. Then I asked him out, he said no cos I liked mika too much. Sorry but that is unfair :( Retard.

Like I said before.. Retard indeed.. :mf_rosetinted:

My husband doesn't know I'm obssesed for Mika.He wouldn't understand me.

He tells me I'm like a child because every day I listen Mika's music.

You see, he isn't a sensitive man.:sneaky2:

I prefer Mika 100%:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Well, he doesn't seem that posotive and understanding towards you!

You opened it !! :thumb_yello:

Well, as I already said, imo Mika makes all other men look average.

He is so talented, handsome and into the bargain he seems to be so friendly, no other guy is a match for Mika !! :mf_lustslow:

Still... I have a fiancé and being addicted to Mika does not make my life easier.

Sometimes I feel bad because I :fangurl: so much over Meeks !!!

And I think I would be terribly jealous if my bf was addicted to a female singer the way I'm addicted to Mika.

That's tough..=D

your husband does not seem like the kind of man to communicate easily with...

In fact, my bf knows I'm on Mfc but he doesn't know I fangurl over Mika that much... I think I would be in big trouble if he knew and that may cause him sorrow, I don't want this to happen..

I'm keeping Mika as my forbidden fruit in my secret garden, I think it is better this way...

You opened it !! :thumb_yello:

Well, as I already said, imo Mika makes all other men look average.

He is so talented, handsome and into the bargain he seems to be so friendly, no other guy is a match for Mika !! :mf_lustslow:

Still... I have a fiancé and being addicted to Mika does not make my life easier.

Sometimes I feel bad because I :fangurl: so much over Meeks !!!

And I think I would be terribly jealous if my bf was addicted to a female singer the way I'm addicted to Mika.

Yup.. I did it.. :teehee:

That's just.. Ohmy..=D Tough life you know.. :wink2: As I said before.. okay.. til' now my bf haven't said anything about me in MFC or @those pics.. I bet he understands me.. :wink2: I mean.. He's not gay..=D But he madly loves Queen.. Especially young freddie and stuff..So.. I think he understands me

Well....I don't have a boyfriend.....:aah:

But I like thread..:clap:

But the last guy I was with...he likes Mika...and we were listening Mika together on my iPod...while we getting ten.....(I hope U understand me):teehee:

Me & Milan like Mika :biggrin2:

Ohmy..:D That's.... cute.. :biggrin2:

Yup.. I did it.. :teehee:

That's just.. Ohmy..=D Tough life you know.. :wink2: As I said before.. okay.. til' now my bf haven't said anything about me in MFC or @those pics.. I bet he understands me.. :wink2: I mean.. He's not gay..=D But he madly loves Queen.. Especially young freddie and stuff..So.. I think he understands me

You're lucky you can share it with your bf without hurting his feelings :thumb_yello:

Well....I don't have a boyfriend.....:aah:

But I like thread..:clap:

But the last guy I was with...he likes Mika...and we were listening Mika together on my iPod...while we getting ten.....(I hope U understand me):teehee:

Me & Milan like Mika :biggrin2:

Awww.... sounds kinda hot :das:

You're lucky you can share it with your bf without hurting his feelings :thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: well.. Don't be SO sure.. I mean.. we sing Mika together and stuff but..=D I don't what would be if he would see my PC.. And those.. shirtless.. gasmic pics....xD

your husband does not seem like the kind of man to communicate easily with...

In fact, my bf knows I'm on Mfc but he doesn't know I fangurl over Mika that much... I think I would be in big trouble if he knew and that may cause him sorrow, I don't want this to happen..

I'm keeping Mika as my forbidden fruit in my secret garden, I think it is better this way...

My husband comes from another planet in a bad way,he's weird.We haven't comunication.He never speaks.We only have our daughter in common.

HE'S TOTALLY OPOSITE TO ME.You see because I need Mika in my life every day.Mika makes me feel alive and makes me dream:wub2::mf_lustslow:

:blush-anim-cl: well.. Don't be SO sure.. I mean.. we sing Mika together and stuff but..=D I don't what would be if he would see my PC.. And those.. shirtless.. gasmic pics....xD

I get you 100% !! Talking about Mika's song, Mika's lyrics, Mika's gigs is ok... but fangurling over his body... :dunno: if that's really ok with bfs ...

My husband comes from another planet in a bad way,he's weird.We haven't comunication.He never speaks.We only have our daughter in common.

HE'S TOTALLY OPOSITE TO ME.You see because I need Mika in my life every day.Mika makes me feel alive and makes me dream:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Sweetie, I'm so sad you and your husband don't get on too well :huglove:

I totally understand how Mika makes you feel, he makes me feel the same. When I'm sad, I listen to his songs and immediately I have a huge smile on my face ! Magic... :wub2:

I get you 100% !! Talking about Mika's song, Mika's lyrics, Mika's gigs is ok... but fangurling over his body... :dunno: if that's really ok with bfs ...

Welllllll.. since HE fangurls over Freddie's body........xDD

Sweetie, I'm so sad you and your husband don't get on too well :huglove:

I totally understand how Mika makes you feel, he makes me feel the same. When I'm sad, I listen to his songs and immediately I have a huge smile on my face ! Magic... :wub2:

If my husband reads my toughts when I'm in bed.....he would kill me :sneaky2:

always Mika in my mind and naughty thoughts:naughty::wub2:

...xDDD you.. in bed.. late... and Mika toughts in your head.. Naughty ones.. *ohdear* xD

Your husband living in another world and no direct communication with you? hmmm...

Mika and him seem to have more in common than you'd think - except that because of your daughter as well as the nature of your relationship with him (real vs fictional) your husband is closer to you by default. :wink2:

Awww.... sounds kinda hot :das:

Yes...that guy is really hot....and he likes mika...but he is not prepare for relationship....:sneaky2:....and thats is sooo bad....STUPID MEN.....

oooh I know what U mean...I have Mika folder with grey undeis ...on my father laptop...:teehee:

I don't think that u bf wants t see those Mika pics...but U must be really careful.....that he doesn't come in to ur room while U looking at those gasmic pics:naughty:

It's true ...We all have those naughty thoughts...:naughty:

oooh I know what U mean...I have Mika folder with grey undeis ...on my father laptop...:teehee:

I don't think that u bf wants t see those Mika pics...but U must be really careful.....that he doesn't come in to ur room while U looking at those gasmic pics:naughty:

Haha.. As I wrote.. He fangurls over Freddie's pics.. xD

Archived